Chapter 7: I Will Do Anything

Thank you for my readers that loving my work unconditionally, I hope that my personal interest to BTS doesn't interrupt your moment, if it did, i'm sorry~ ♥️

Ian :

The moment I saw his filthy hands were covering her eyes, I was in rage. The moment I saw his nasty hands were touching her at the place where I should be the one who touch it, I almost throw the fork towards him. Even her bestfriend obviously showed that she hates him, why did she even like that guy in the first place?!

Before I kill someone in any second now, I decided to leave the place. I couldn't bear to look at her with that bastard, so I left just like that. I hate to see her smiles towards him.

I almost lost control back then, ALMOST. We were good these few days but that son of a bitch suddenly showed up! And her face, her pretty eyes were concerned earlier but I don't know whether it's for me or that bastard. We were good, the way she talks was really like her, like my love. How that blue eyes sparkled whenever she excited, I really feel like I was talking to Leah, my Leah. My tongue even slipped, I can't hold myself from calling her 'Leah' and when she miraculously turned around, my breath hitched. I was sure she's her! She really is her! My Jellyface. But that son of a bitch just-

"Sir, you've locked yourself for almost 3 hours already, and you haven't had your lunch." Samuel was there standing straight at the entrance of my study room while looking at me in concern.

"Please tell me you have something about him Sam. Anything." I looked at him desperately before releasing a heavy sigh. He then walked into the room before stopping right in front of my desk.

"I found out that his background are clean and he never do anything that we could consider as breaking the law." Samuel spoke out without any emotion, this is the only time I could get annoyed by his professionalism.

"What?! There's nothing on him?" I really couldn't believe my own ear. Every human must have something dirty on them! Anything!

"I guess there is Sir." My eyebrows raised by his statement.

"Let me guess, he's cheating on her with other woman." How typical~ This is the correct time to say that I love how capable Sam is.

"Well......."

I slumped back into my seat as I scoffed a few times in pure happiness. "I got you Lukey boy." I fucking got you.

~~~~~~~~~

"A-af-affair?" Her face was priceless.

"I know how surprised you are right now," because I myself even more surprised than you. "But I don't have time with any of this bullshit. You know I could end your company right now if your 'husband' continue to deceive innocent woman that happens to be my.... my friend." I turned my gaze away from her to an empty space.

"H-how did y-you know this Mr Knight?" I turned my head towards her, this time I saw that face, that face you made when the love of your life broke your heart. I couldn't watch her any longer, so I decided to avoid her eyes again. I don't want my pity affect my plan.

"You don't need to ask me, ask your goody two shoes husband. Now you do what I want you to or else your company will pay for it." I could guarantee she's in great despair right now. I'm sorry woman, but I need your help in convincing her. She would never believe some guy that she just met if I was the one who tell her.