Chapter 26 Miracle Lane

Chapter 26

Miracle Lane

Trying to forget about Sergio is really hard. However, it was easier when I thought what he said before. How I'm no one special. I just forgot about him and started watching Jane The Virgin with my supposed brother, Mick.

"I moisturise seven times a day."

I laugh at the scene with Rogelio and female friend!

"Wow, the guy moisturises a lot in a day!" I laugh, looking at Mick who looks at me with a smile.

It's crazy how much brothers and sister I have! I understand that my parents started having children at a very young age and this makes our family of fifteen members which including my parents and i.

However, what I don't understand is why they have never mentioned a Mick before? Could this guy be lying to me! But, he looks so much like my mother and father combined. What confuses me is that Charlie, Sergio, Mick, Diana and I all have similar features. Most people don't see it much with Charlie and Diana because they are blond like my mother but I have same features as them. Such as, lips, nose and the dimples are the features that are just like our mother.

Which comes to. Can the others be related to me?

Snapping out of my thoughts, I turn back to the show and continue laughing.

For another five minutes watching the show, a big bang grabs my attention and I turn to the door.

Standing there in his beautiful glory is Angelo. The guy that I can't get out of my mind.

Act normal!

Smiling at him, I look down shyly and take a little glimpse. He catches me and smiles widely, and I look back down shyly.

"Race." I hear a very familiar voice say in sadness.

My smile turns into a frown and I look beside Angelo to see Sergio. I examine his face and see that his biting his lips. Lip biting means one thing: his in pain! Knowing Sergio very well I look around his body and see him holding his hand that his hiding behind Angelo.

Getting up from the chair I run towards him and touch Angelo in the process by accident. However, those sparks run all over my body and I try my best to ignore it.

Grabbing Sergio's hand. I rip off the sleeve ignoring the blood that's getting on my hands. I grimace at the bullet wound and look away.

"Why were you hiding the bullet wound?" I ask him, turning to look at him.

He looks down at the ground ashamed. "Look at me Sergio." I demand.

"How did you know I was hurt?" He asks, looking back up.

"The biting of the lip gave it away." I answer his question.

I start pacing around the room and stop. His going to get a piece of mind.