Chapter 17 Angelo Apollo

Read this please before reading this chapter. Thank you!

Go check out Marco_Pasquarella  story 'All The Way'. I've read this book and I love it! While you're at it, give him a follow as well because this guy truly deserves it. You can tell in every chapter that he has worked hard and put so much effort in to them. He doesn't fail his readers and that's for sure. So, go check it out and don't forget to give him a follow, like and don't forget to comment on the chapters while you at it!!

Trust me on the word! The book won't disappoint ya!

I have also have placed it on my reading list and it's the very first reading list. You will see which list it is by the tittle!

Thanks guys! 😊

****

Chapter 17

Angelo Apollo

This is how father felt when mother was in the hospital in a coma when we were younger? The heart ache not knowing if the one you love will make it. The feeling he explained to us that we would feel once we fall in love. The feeling that I thought I felt years ago is nothing compared to this.

Just seeing her in this bed not moving a finger or toe making me insane and making me whisper words to her in Italian.

The laughing I would do when father was explaining to us that we will experience this feeling one day and how I remember he would brush me off saying that he will laugh at me one day if I ever do feel the feeling that I'm feeling now.

I can imagine the laughing he will do when he finds out and the jumping in joy mother will do when she finds out that one of her sons have finally fallen in love.

This is how it feels to fall in love. Having your heart beat fast when your close to her, whatever I do she's always in my head and her angelic voice as well and getting shivers running through my body just by hearing it in my head.

I want to be by her side the whole time to hold her close to me. To cherish her with the love that I thought I could never do. However, there is always someone breaking us apart.

The nurse and doctors saying visiting hours has ended or phone calls from my new male personal assistants saying I've got important meeting that have been set few weeks ago that can't be cancelled.

It's been a few days now since she's been in a coma. Her heart rate has been rising a lot while I was away.

I can never get a time alone with her because Sergio or Sergio's brother Jason are always there. Those two brothers don't look nothing alike and have completely different personalities.

Just looking at this Jason guy my blood boils. His like a enemy I don't know, but it all changed when I saw how he stood up to his wife that walked in the hospital room like she owns it. You could tell she was related to Dean. She was very lucky that she was a girl because if she wasn't she would get it from me. She was my angel and not a attention seeker as the bitch stated.

That bitch!

This Jason guy handled it pretty well with the correct words that had her crying out of the room and he left after that because he had to handle something for a lady called Maria. The lady I saw walking out of the hospital room when I was visiting, holding a little boys hand that I presumed is Miracle's nephew with tear stains on his chubby cheeks.