Chapter 16 Miracle Lane

Before reading this chapter. I would like to thank and honour this dedication for this chapter to mexicongirl19999 for voting and commenting. Thanks you soo much 😘.

Chapter 16

Miracle Lane

I can hear them. Some voices I recognise and some I don't. I try and talk, just to tell them that I'm awake. I heard them talking that I'm in a coma and they don't know when I will wake up. Can't they see that I'm awake? I can hear everybody in the room talking. It's like my mind is functioning but my body isn't.

All I can hear the whole time is a man who's voice that I don't recognise talking in Italian. I don't know what his saying to me, but I can hear him chanting 'Mi Amor' in my ear.

Who's this guy? His voice that's giving me the shivers from head to toe with just hearing him. Calming me down. Just knowing that I've got someone beside me and not caring that who it is speaking in Italian. Who cares that I don't know what his saying! Just hearing him feels like I'm on cloud 9!

A nurse or doctor came in the room and told him that visiting hours are over. I heard him argue with them. Telling them that they can't tell him that he needs to leave.

I wanted to laugh at how stubborn he was. Trying to get his way, which he did at the end. However, it didn't last long. He got a phone call and he started shouting. It scared me! The once calming voice of his had held so much anger.

Hours went past that felt like an eternity. The noise of the machines buzzing around me and before I new it, I dosed off in a deep sleep.

Dream

"Well, look who we have here! Little Race."

Walking around trying to find where the voice came from I stop in front of a door that's cracked open a bit. Peaking through, I see a man standing in front of someone. Trying to get a better look I accidentally touch the door and it opens a bit. Looking back at the man to see if he saw me, but his still standing still in the same spot.

Didn't he hear the door?

The man moves away from the person and I see a girl tied up in a chair with her head down crying and her dark hair covering her face.

Who's this girl? Why is she tied up!?

I see the man come behind her and grab hold of her hair, pulling her face up.

Gasping, I cover my mouth at the scene in front of me.

The girl tied up in a chair crying is me. It's me!

Looking at myself, I see that I'm wearing the same exact same clothing like the girl in the dream that I've been having since the accident.

How is this possible!

How can I not remember this happening to me!

"Running away from me! You think you can run away from me." He shouts out slapping me on the cheek leaving a handprint.

Looking away I feel tears slipping out of my eyes.

"Why you think I'm close to your sister? It's because I want you. The innocent and pure, Miracle Lane. A day doesn't go by that I don't stop thinking about you."

I wipe away the tears and I turn back to see the mans face.

It's him!

The guy that has Diana's name on his neck.