I was with Liam, Mason, Corey and Hayden, everyone was staring at the new teacher. Except for Liam and I, I looked at Liam,
Teacher said" Schrodinger's cat. Ah, I can see I impressed you all with my artistic abilities." Hayden chuckled, Liam looked at her, then turned to Mason, who was looking at Corey. Liam was pouting too, so was Mason, Corey looked hypnotized. It was hilarious," Schrodinger puts his cat in a box with poisonous food. Now, until he opens that box, the cat is, in theory, both alive and dead. But when he opens it, it's either Hello, Mittens or Goodbye, Socks. Putting aside the potential animal abuse here, what does it have to do with physics? Yes, Hayden."
Hayden said" It illustrates the concept of quantum superposition. Light is both a particle and wave until it's observed."
" Yes. Excellent answer, very impressive. Does observing something change its behavior? Or alter its outcome? That's the question of today's lab on page 117. Break into groups of four."
Mason said" Have any of you guys noticed that phones can't geolocate today?"
Liam said" Looks like it works."
" Yeah, but that's not north. That is." He pointed towards the chalk board, he's right.
Corey said" Mine is doing it too." I looked at the cabinet then tugged at Mason's shirt, looking at him then to the cabinet.
" Mr. Douglas has a compass." Corey went invisible and went to the cabinet, He opened it then closed it then came back. He appeared with the compass, Mason grabbed it,
Hayden said" What're you gonna do with it?"
" Follow it."
" Seriously?"
Corey said" Where do you think it goes?"
Mason said" I have no idea. But we won't find out til we open the box." Corey looked very confused, I giggled, he wasn't paying attention at all.
Hayden said" Schrodinger's cat?"
Corey said" I... I still don't get it." I sighed then looked at Liam,
I said" The kitty, Corey." Corey shook his head," Oh, Corey." I shook my head then climbed onto Liam's back, holding onto him.

Once school ended, Scott texted me and told me to meet them at the jeep earlier. I got to the jeep and pulled myself up onto the hood, waiting for them. When they got here, Scott lifted me up and carried me to the doors, Stiles got in and we got in.
We got to this very creepy abandoned house, I looked at them,
Stiles said" That's not creepy at all." Stiles held out a flash light, I looked at them, Scott lifted me up onto his hip and we walked in.

We slowly walked in and looked around, Scott said" You want to split up?"
Stiles said" Uh, absolutely not." We walked upstairs,
" Maybe Alex got the address wrong."
" Or he lied."
" Why would he lie?" We walked down the hall till we got to a closed door, I looked at them, Scott put me down. Stiles opened the door and it was a fully furnished room,
" He didn't lie."
" Why didn't the cops say anything about this?"
" They don't know it's here. They can't come here without a warrant, and there's no owner of record to serve a warrant to. So unless there's some kind of threat or imminent danger, they wouldn't come in." I heard something downstairs," What?"
" I think I heard something." We walked out of the room and downstairs. We walked to the dining room and then the plates and glasses were there one second and gone the next. We heard more movement, we turned a corner and there was Mason and Liam.
Liam said" What, what are you doing here?"
" This is Alex's house. What are you doing here?"
" This is where the compass led us."
" What compass?" Mason held out the compass, it was moving a lot," Why is it doing that?"
Mason said" I have no idea."
Liam said" They're all doing it." As he pulled out his phone's compass, oh, this isn't good. Then it shattered, and something heavy moved upstairs, I looked at the stairs. Stiles was still up there, we ran upstair, and saw Stiles, he's freaked out.
Scott said" What? What happened?"
Stiles said" He was here. He shot at me. It was one of the guys you saw in Alex's memory."
Mason said" The guy who took his parents?"
" No, no, no. They weren't just taken. They were, they were made to disappear. That's why there's no furniture, that's why they weren't in any of the photos. They were erased." We opened the door again and the room was completely empty.

Scott and I were walking from the field, Stiles said" Scott? Scott." We stopped,
Scott said" Hey."
" Hey. It's called the Wild Hunt. It's a myth. Only, apparently it's real. Like every other myth in this town that should just really remain a nightmare."
" The guy on the horse?"
" Yeah, they call them Ghost Riders. Hang on a second. Hey. That's my jersey. Where'd you get that?"
A guy said" Coach gave it to me at practice."
" We had practice? Why doesn't anyone tell me anything?"
I said" Why would the Ghost Riders want to take Alex's parents?"
" Because that's what they do. They take people, okay? They run around collecting souls. And once they take you, you're gone."
Scott said" But it's not just you, It's everything about you."
" Yeah, like how they took Alex's room."
" Does that mean Alex is next?" Oh-no... oh no, this is very bad, very bad... what are we gonna do if the ghost riders takes one of us? What if they take me! Scott'll forget everything about me. What if they take Scott or Stiles, I'll forget all about them and I won't be able to save them! We ran to the jeep, heading straight for the station.
Once we got there, Stiles and Scott left me in the jeep, while they went to go get Alex. They ran back out, and got in, Stiles started driving fast, I looked at them.
I said" What's going on?"
Stiles said" They took him. Liam and Hayden are next." My eyes glowed, then I looked at Scott, Stiles rubbed my hair then nodded to me, I nodded back and calmed down.
Scott said" We're gonna be okay, Maya, I promise." I nodded my head, inhaling Stiles' familiar scent then Scott's.

We ran into the school,
Scott said" I'll check the Quad. Let me know if you find them. And see if your dad knows anything?"
Stiles said" Yeah, okay. Hey, Scott, wait. Um, I, I just, uh... I wanted to say, um..."
" Tell me later."
" Yeah, alright."
I felt looming, like disaster was about to strike, I stopped moving, Scott stopped too. Then his phone rang, I listened in,
A voice, he seemed so familiar, it was... it was Stiles, how could I forget Stiles, he said" Scott?"
Scott said" Hey."
" Scott, where are you? Where are you right now?"
" Who is this?" I gasped then looked around, Riders of the Storm... they take people... they take people who see them... Stiles... he saw one of them... no! No! I growled then shifted before running off, following the tiny hint of Stiles' scent.
I pushed open a door and saw Stiles and Lydia, I growled and ran to them,
Stiles said" No, no. Pup, go back inside, now!" I whimpered then hugged him, tightly, I nuzzled into his stomach. Then ran inside, I scooted down the door and closed my eyes, I need to remember this moment! I need to remember this moment exactly, his scent, his voice, his touch, I need to remember Stiles even if no one believes me! I dug through my pocket and found Stiles' pencil, I tied my shoelace around it and clawed an S into it. Remember, Maya, don't forget Stiles, don't forget your favorite human!

Scott and I walked up to Malia and Lydia,
Lydia said" I have this feeling that I was supposed to do something."
Scott said" Do what?"
" I can't remember." I looked at her, then my eyes flickered,

Remember...