His lips were soft against mine, moving in sync with mine. He only opened his mouth slightly, as did I.

As we let go after what seemed like only a second, you could hear the echo of our lips separating.

"How do we do this, Finn." I said, as he held both of my hands.

"I don't know, Mills. But we both know we can't keep this a long distance relationship." He said, and I nodded.

"I don't want to leave you." I said, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"I don't want you to leave me." He said back, and I looked up at him.

"This is our last night together. Would you want to do anything in particular?" I asked, and he looked at me.

"Anything?" He asked, and I nodded. He looked around, like he was thinking.

"Can we just cuddle and talk?" He asked, and I smiled and nodded.

"I thought this was gonna go a different direction but this works too." I said, and he smiled.

"I mean if you want to we still can." He said, and I smiled and nudged his arm, and he smiled.

-

"So just meet at our dorm around 8:00." I told Caleb and Gaten, and they nodded.

Finn and I walked everyone back to their dorm, to tell them the plan for tomorrow.

We got back to our dorm, and Finn closed the door. I saw my bags were already packed, along with my bed sheets and everything. I'm sleeping in Finns bed with him anyway.

I changed into pajamas, same with Finn, and we got into his bed.

I put my head on his chest, and the feeling of his arm around my waist was present.

Oh how I'm going to miss this so much.

Finn was my first everything.

First love, first kiss, first makeout, first cuddle, my first, and my first friend with benefits.

"Hey, What are you thinking about?" Finn asked, and I looked up at the ceiling.

"You." I said, and I heard him chuckle.

"How sweet." He said, and I smiled.

"Are we still going to keep in contact?" He asked me, and I closed my eyes.

"Yes. I'm keeping in contact with everyone." I said, and he traced his thumb on the back of my hand.

"I don't know if I'm ever going to find someone like you ever again. I don't even want to find anyone else." Finn said.

"I know, me too. But we have to think for a second. We are only teenagers. Well, 16 and 17. We have a lot of more life, and are going to meet a lot of more people." I said.

"Yeah, I know. But I like to live life in the moment." He said, and I smiled.

"I love you." I said, moving myself to see his face.

"I love you more." He said, and I smiled. I connected our lips, and moved my leg over him, to straddle him now.

We didn't part our lips, when his hands moved to my waist, mine on both sides of his head.

I felt him start to sit up, making me move back a little, and we started to intensify the kiss we were sharing.

We were both sitting, never disconnecting our lips, and I moved my hand to the side of his face, and we started to part our lips, but connect them a second later, again and again.

I trailed my hands down to his shirt, and lifted it off of him.

He flipped us over, so I was on the bed, and he was on top of me. I felt pecks down my neck, and then back up again.

I just ran my fingers through his locks of curls, closing my eyes, until my phone was buzzing.

We stopped, and he laid down next to me and I saw that it was just a random number.

I laid back down next to him, and he looked at me.

"I love you." He said, and I smiled.

"I love you too." I said, and he smiled, cuddling me, and falling asleep.

I'm going to miss him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This was the second to last chapter. One more left.

Ah gawd. Don't be mad at me.