" Wow, nothing better than this surprise. " I exclaimed.

     I'm waiting to have a free hand combat with you. This time, you will answer my questions, poppy Ghost ! No wonder how she manages to be everywhere !
       As usual, Joy was dragging me out like a typical inspector and a thief thing. Luckily, mom, lame dad and Priyanki were moving slowly with other guards and as Joy is a express train, she moved rapidly with me falling at certain intervals.

     Checking behind, we were the only two heading, god knows where.  Some time later, a soldier came in vision with a black helmet on his head and a rifle setting perfectly in his hands. Joy pushed me and we approached each other.

       " Why are you here, when everything's clear ? " asked our special agent.

     " Re-checking for any  hidden enemy. " He replied.

         He added, " Mam, you need to.." Before he could complete, I stole a tiny gun from Joy's holder and kicked him fiercely on his chest, though my leg went through a lot of pain. The force was so strong that his torso landed on the white shining floor. Not taking time as granted, I charged over him with my one leg stabbing his wrist which held the rifle and other foot applying pressure on his chest and my front part of foot lying on his Adams apple.

         As a gun was in my handcuffed hand. I held it correctly, pointing the barrel down and pressed the trigger. Red- brown blood streamed out of his stomach. Before Joy could pull me back I triggered another bullet inside his stomach.

          Now, my knock out time as not so fast and smart Joy stabbed me on the wall, snatching my gun, placing it on my neck. Not placing, stabbing it.

       " I warned you to not to kill any soldier  but it looks like you receptive cells don't work."

      She moved back, holding the trigger to shoot me and I knew that my skin had mark of barrel.

        " He was not any soldier. He was one of them who dressed like one of you to sneak out safely. Like I did. Check him, you moron. He was going to kill you. His other hand has a blade." I confronted.

       Joy pursed her lips. She withdrew her gun and bent down to check him. Unbelievably, I was right.

       Joy sighed. She grabbed my arm and started dragging me. After walking for a while, I gave up.

      Actually, I was waiting for perfect timing to stab Joy. More than Joy, I studied the map of this building. The right place is here.

      Poor Joy, how can that dirty swine kill you when this wolf's eyes are stuck on its tasty  prey !

*******

  Author's P.O.V.

        Kiara started whistling in a playful manner. Joy got suspicious about something being wrong. Before she could calculate, strong arms  covered her body in such a way that she made next to zero movements.

       His hold was so strong that wiggling Joy couldn't get rid of his hold. He used a pair of handcuffs to lock Joy's ankles. He held her wrists together and with other hand fished a small key out of Joy's pocket and unlocked Kiara. With the same handcuffs he captivated Joy's wrist.

      Joy started screaming which too was stopped by him putting a cloth inside her mouth. 

      Kiara chuckled and said, " What ? My team is also here. "

      Joy squeezed her eyes. She triggered daggers on Kiara.

       " I came this long to save my mom but looks like  great Joy was always few steps ahead of me.