Mattybaby

*Once Danielle & Damon Get To Damon's Place*

I Grab Danielle's Bag While She Gets The Food As We Walk Inside. I Look Over To See Her Looking Down, I Unlock My Door Before We Walk Inside, I Watch Her Look Around, She Smiles At The Pictures On The Walls, “I Can’t Believe You Kept This!” She Says Pointing To The Picture College Of Us She Made For Me For Our One Year, “I Kept Everything From You,” I Say As She Smiles At Me. “Where Will I Sleep?” She Asked Awkwardly, “Follow Me,” I Say Still Holding Her Back, I Take Her To The Guest Room Next To Mine, I Open The Door For Her As She Walks In, She Looks Around In Awe, “This Is Amazing, Thank You.” She Says, I Nod Before Handing Her, Her Bag, “Thank You.” She Says As I Nod Again. “Hungry?” I Ask, “Of Course You Are,” I Say Before She Can Answer, I Quick Her Up As She Laughs, I Take Her To The Living Room Where She Left The Food, “Pick A Movie,” I Say As She Nods, I Walk Into The Kitchen & Grab Plates & Forks. She Picks A Kids Movie, I Hand Her A Plate & She Smiles At Me, She Puts Her Chinese Food On The Plate As I Do The Same, “Can I Have A Fork?” She Asked, I Hand Her One As She Smiles At Me Again, “This Feels Like One Of Our Movies Night From When We Were Dating,” I Mumble As She Looks Up At Me, “You're Right, It Does.” She Says As I Nod. “So You & That Guy?” I Say As She Sighs, “His Name Is Matthew.” She Says, “How Long Have Y'all Been Together?” I Asked, “10 Months,” She Said Quickly. “Are You Happy?” I Ask, She Looks At Her Food, “I Was, I Am, I Love Him. I Just Don't Know What To Do Anymore. I Don't Know If He's Happy, I Feel Like I'm Just Bringing Him Down.” She Whispers As I Lift Her Chin & Shake My Head At Her, “You Could Never Bring Anyone Down,” I Whisper, “I Brought You Down.” She Whispers Back, “No, I Brought Myself Down… I Just Blamed You Cause I Didn't Realize It Was My Fault.” I Respond, “Really?” She Asked Unsure, “Yeah, Once You Left Again, I Realized I Had No One To Blame But Myself. I Wasn’t Right To Blame You, Cause It Wasn’t Your Fault At All. It Was Mine,” I Say As Her Beautiful Eyes Lock With Mine.

Danielle's P.O.V.

I Stare Into Damon's Eyes As He Starts To Lean In, I Don't Realize What He Was Going For Till His Lips Were On Mine, I Felt All The Feelings I Had For Him Coming Back, I Quickly Pull Away With Only One That On My Mind, ‘Matthew’ I Just Cheated. How Did I Not Notice He Was Going To Kiss Me, What Is My Problem. He Looks At Me Confused As I Force A Smile, “I'm Really Tired,” I Say Fake Yawning As He Nods, “Goodnight Beautiful,” He Says Kissing My Cheek As I Quickly Nod Before Rushing Off To The Room, I Am Staying In. I Sigh Once I Enter The Room, I Change Into Some Pjs, Before Lying In Bed, I Look Up At The Celling & All That Comes To Mind Is Matthew. I Miss Him So Much, I Feel So Bad For Making Him Cry. I Would Never Wanna Make Him Cry, I Love Him More Than Anything. Maybe This Was A Bad Idea, Maybe I Should Just Go Home, But I Can’t…. What If I Wasn’t There When I Was? What Would He Of Done With That Girl? Would He Of Slept With Her? Would He Do That To Me? I'm Not Scared To Ask Him, I'm Just Scared Of His Answer….. Damon Might Have Been My First Love But I Was Matthew To Be My Last.  I Get This Bad Feeling, But I Don't Know What It Is. I Hope Matts Alright.

*Meanwhile*

Damon's P.O.V.

I Kissed Her, She Pulled Away, I Don't Want Came Over Me… I Was Just Staring Into Her Eyes & Next Thing I Know My Lips Are Against Hers. When She Looked At Me Her Eyes Were Filled With Regret Before She Left. I Clean Up Our Plates & Turn Off The Movie. I Look Around When I See A Phones Glare, I Look Around & Pick Up The Blue IPhone, Who's Is This? I Click The Lock Button & A Picture Of Matthew & Danielle Popped Up, She Was Kissing His Cheek While He Grinned, I Just Wanted To Throw The Phone Against The Wall. I Groan & Kick The Table. I Walk Into My Room Taking The Phone With Me. When I Get In My Room, I Unlock The Phone Cause Thankfully It Had No Password. I Hear A Buzz, She Got A Text.

Mattybaby(Matthews Name In Danielle's Phone)- I Love You.

I Don't Know What Came Over Me But I Texted Him Back Acting Like I Was Her,

Me-I Can’t Do This Anymore… Matthew I Love You More Than Anything Else, But All We Are Doing Is Hurting Eachother, & I Don't Wanna Hurt Anymore. So It’s Better If We Break Up.. I'm Sorry. I’ll Always Love You.

After I Texted Back, I Turned Off Her Phone & Hid It. If She Sees That She’ll Hate Me. So I’ll Make Sure She’ll Never See It.

*Meanwhile*

Matthews P.O.V.

I Lay In Bed Thinking About Danielle, I Love Her & Only Her. What Was I Think With Mya? Well, Honestly I Guess I Thought Maybe She Could Get My Mind Off Of Danielle, But The Look In Danielle's Eyes When She Saw Her Was Hurt, How Could I Hurt Her Anymore. But Who The Hell Was That Guy? I Swear To God If He Touches Her, I’ll Kill Him. I Love Her. I Hold Her Pillow Close To Me As I Sigh, I Just Hope She Doesn’t Fall Out Of Love With Me. I Feel Like One Of Those Needy Boyfriends Who Has No Life Without His Girlfriend. Even Been Through So Much Shit & It Hasn’t Even Been A Year Yet, I Can’t Lose Her Over Maddison Again. I Send Her A Text,

Me- I Love You

Bae(Danielle's Name In Matthews Phone)- I Can’t Do This Anymore… Matthew I Love You More Than Anything Else, But All We Are Doing Is Hurting Eachother, & I Don't Wanna Hurt Anymore. So It’s Better If We Break Up.. I'm Sorry. I’ll Always Love You.

I Just Felt My Heart Break Into A Million Pieces, I Tried Calling Her A Few Times But She Must Have Turned Off Her Phone, This Can’t Be Happening. No. This Isn't Happening, Tears Are Streaming Down My Cheek, I Can’t Control Them. I'm Tired, I Can’t Lose Her. I Hold Onto Her Pillow As I Cry, I Tried Calling Her More Times Then I Can Count. This Isn't Over. I Won’t Give Up On Us.