Whats Gonna Happen

“Tell Them.” Braelynn's Dad Says As Danielle Looks At Him Confused. She Looks At The Ground. She Looks At Braelynn Then To Me. She Opens Her Mouth To Speak But Before She Could Braelynn's Dad Flips Her Onto The Ground & He Points The Gun Back At Her. “She Told Me Where You Were.” Braelynn's Dad Says As Danielle Shakes Her Head. “What Is He Talking About Danielle?” Braelynn Asked. But Before Braelynn's Dad Could Answer. Danielle Tries To Get Up But Braelynn's Dad Doesn’t Let Her. She Kicks Him In The Leg Making Him Fall. She Takes The Gun From Him & Kicks Him Again. She Knees Him In The Stomach As She Points The Gun At Him Again. “It’s Not What It Sounds Like.” Danielle Say As She Lock Eyes With Braelynn. “Then What Is It?” Braelynn Asked. “I Was Trying To Get Him To Stop Looking For Us. So We Could Have A Fresh Start With Matthew & Taylor.” Danielle Says As Braelynn's Eyes Soften. Braelynn's Dad Kicks Danielle In The Leg As The Gun Goes Off. The Gun Goes Off & Shots Braelynn's Dad In The Stomach. Braelynn Falls To The Ground As Taylor Catches Her Just Before She Falls To The Ground. Tears Are Rolling Down Braelynn's Face As Danielle Stares At Her Hands In Shock.  

Braelynn's P.O.V.

I Stand Up & Walk Over To My Father As Taylor Follows Me Close Behind. I Look Up At Danielle As Her Eyes Lock With Mine. “Why?” I Ask As Tears Keep Rolling Down My Cheek. “I Didn’t Mean Too I Swear.” Danielle Says As Tears Start Rolling Down Her Face. “Well You Did.” I Say As I Look Away From Here. “Let’s Get Him To  Hospital.” Taylor Says As I Turn To Him. “Why So We Can Watch Him Die?” I Ask Harshly. He Tries To Wrap His Arms Around Me But I Just Push Him Away. Danielle Comes Over To Me & Touches My Shoulder. “Get The Hell Away From Me, This Is Your Fault.” I Say To Her As She Looks Sadly At The Ground. “We Could Save Him If We Get Him To A Hospital.” Matthew Says As I Lock Eyes With Matthew As They Nod. “Let’s Go Then. But You Stay Here Wouldn’t Want You To Mess Anything Else Up.” I Say To Danielle As More Tears Roll Down Her Cheek. “I’ll Stay With Her, We’ll Come To The Hospital In A While.” Matthew Says As Taylor Nods. Taylor & Matthew Put My Dad In The Car Before Taylor & I Head To The Hospital. The Car Ride Is Silent. Every Few Minutes Taylor Looks Over At Me. Why Did This Have To Happen? Everything Was Getting Better. Now My Dad Is Dying In The Back Seat. This Is All Her Fault. I Know He Tried To Kill Her & All But That My Dad. Why Would She Shoot Him. He's My Father. I Run Inside The Hospital As Taylor Pulls Up Outside Of The Emergency Room. Soon Doctors & Nurse Come Outside Getting My Father From The Backseat & Taking Him Inside. We Follow Them Until A Nurse Tells Us We Have To Wait In The Waiting Room. We Nod As We Fill Out Papers For My Father As We Wait.

Danielle's P.O.V.

I Shot Someone. Not Just Anyone My Bestfriends Dad. What The Hell Is Wrong With Me. I've Never felt So Terrible. I Clean The Blood Off My Hands As I Stare At The Ground Where Her Father Laid. Where I Shot Him. There Is Blood On The Ground. No Much But There Is Some. Matthew Sees Me Looking At The Blood As He Walks Over To Me. “Are You Alright?” He Asked As I Shrugged. “I Shot Someone Matthew. I'm A Murder.” I Say As He Shakes His Head. He Cups My Face As I Try To Turn Away. Our Eyes Lock As He Sighs. “You’re Not A Murder. It Was An Accident.” He Says As I Shake My Head. “Not To Braelynn, She Hates Me Now.” I Say Sadly As I Look To The Ground. “Shes Just Upset.” Matthew Says As I Groan. “Matthew You Don’t Fucking Understand!” I Say As I Push Past Him Trying To Leave. He Grabs My Wrist Pulling Me Towards Him. “Then Help Me Understand.” He Says As I Shake My Head. “I Can’t! You Won’t Ever Understand.” I Say As I Pull My Wrist Away From Him. I Grab My Keys As I Run Outside & Get Him My Car. I See Him Following Me Slowly. “Don’t Follow Me I Need Space.” I Say As I Pull Out Of The Drive.