Daddy?

We All Walk To The Car & Hop Inside. We Pull Out & Drive To Our Hotel Room. When We Get There We Get Out & Walk To The Room To See The Door Already Open …………….

We All Look At Eachother Than Back At The Door. I Start To Walk Towards The Door As Matthew Grabs My Hand & Starts Walking With Me. We Slowly Open The Door More To See All Out Stuff Trashed. We Walk Inside. I Run Over To My Suitcase. Open The Side Pocket To See If My Photo Album Is In There. Thankfully It Is. It’s The Only Memory I Have Of Home. I See Braelynn Looking Through Her Stuff Too. “We Should Just Take Whatever Isn't Damaged & Go.” Braelynn Says As I Nod. We Quickly Get All Our Stuff With Matthew & Taylors Help. Matthew, Taylor, & Braelynn Put Everything In The Car As I Go To Sign Out. I Was About To Walk In When I See Braelynn’s Dad Holding Up A Picture Of Us & Asking Questions. But I Couldn’t Make Out What They Were Saying. The Office Guy Points. I Turn & Run To The Car. “We Have To Go Now!” I Yell As They All Look At Me Confused. “Why?” Braelynn Asked. “Your Dads Here.”  I Say As Her Eyes Soften. We All Get In The Car Expected For Her. “Braelynn We Have To Go!” I Say As I Pull Her Arm. She Nods Slowly & Sadly Not Moving. We See Her Dad Start To Come This Way. When He Sees Her His Eyes Soften. Taylor Grabs Her & Puts Her In The Car As She Starts To Cry In His Arms. Matthews Drives Off As Braelynn’s Dad Stands There Shocked. Like He Never Thought He’d See Her Again. “Braelynn!” We Hear Him Yell As Braelynn Starts To Sob. I Climb In The Back & Hug Her Tightly. “Shhhh It’ll Be Alright I Promise.” I Say As I Pat Her Back. “Why Doesn’t He Love Me?” She Ask As Her Eyes Lock With Mine Full Of Tears. “He Does. He's Just Scared.” I Say As She Starts Crying Into My Shirt. “I Miss Him, I Miss The Way He’d Joke With Me. I Miss The Way He Was Before We Stay Him Hurting My Uncle! Why Did We Have To See It? I Just Wish Everything Could Go Back To Normal.” She Says As I Nod. “Me Too. But That’ll Never Happen…” I Say While Rubbing Her Back. “I Know.” She Says. I Lift Her Chin Where Shes Facing Me. “But We’ll Be Okay. We’ll Make It Through Like Me Always Do. I Promise.” I Say As She Nods Forcing A Smile. I Hand Her As He Thanks Me. I Just Nod. “I Love You Danni.” She Whispers. “I Love You Too Brae.” I Say As She Smiles. She Hugs Taylor As He Kisses Her Forehead. I Move To The Front Seat With Matthew. He Grabs My Hand As Says “That’s Was Really Sweet Of You.” I Shake My Head. “Shes My Bestfriend. I’d Do Anything For Her. & I Know She’d Do That Same.” I Said As He Nods. We Finally Get Back To The Hotel & Get All Our Stuff Out. I'm Staying With Matthew & Braelynn’s Staying With Taylor. “I'm Going To The Beach I Need To Think.” I Say As They Nod. I Start Walking To The Beach & I Feel Someone Looking At Me But I Just Shake It Off. I Walk Onto The Beach & Walk Until The Water Starts To Hit My Feet. “Danielle.” I Hear. I Smile & Turn To See My Dad…….. “Daddy?” I Say With Tears In My Eyes.