Oh No! Whats Gonna Happen?

“Babe, I Didn't Text You That. I Lost My Phone The Night I Left, But I Think I Know Who Did.” I Say With This Pissed Look In My Eyes. “Who?” He Asked, “Damon,” I Say. “The Guy You Left With?” He Asked As I Nod. “I'm Gonna Kill Him,” He Says, “Not If I Do It First,” I Mumble.

“So Let Me Go Over There & Talk To Him, I Already Had Planned To After This Anyways,” I Say As Matthew Shakes His Head. “I Don't Trust Him,” He Says As I Groan, “I'm Coming Back Tonight, Let Me Baby,” I Say. He Just Shakes His Head, I Cup Him Face While Sitting On His Lap, “I'm Going.” I Say As He Shakes His Head. “No, You're Not.” He Says, I Push My Lips Against His To Shut Him Up, I Pull Away While He Smiles At Me. “I'm Going Without You,” I Say Against His Lips, He Groans Knowing I'm Gonna Go No Matter What He Says. “Promise You'll Come Back Home Tonight?” He Offered As I Nod, “Promise!” I Say Before Kissing His Lips Again. I Get Off Of His Lap & Walk To Our Room As He Follows Me, He Kisses Me Again, Pushing Me Against Our Door, I Smile Against His Lips As He Lifts Me Up, I Wrap My Legs Around His Waist & My Arms Around His Neck As We Kiss While I'm Being Pinned Against Our Door, He Grabs Me Picking Me Up Before He Lays Me On The Bed Not Breaking The Kiss While He Hovers Over Me, My Legs Still Wrapped Around His Waist. He Breaks The Kiss & He Starts To Kiss My Neck. He Takes Off His Shirt Before Leaning Back Down & Kissing My Neck Again, He Pushes My Hands Up As He Kisses Me, Our Fingers Are Intertwined. His Lips Meet Mine Again As He Starts To Slowly Lift My Shirt, I Feel His Cold Hands Touch My Stomach As We Kiss. He Breaks The Kiss To Pull Of My Shirt, “I Love That Shirt On You, But It Needed To Go,” He Says While He Smirks At Me Before Kissing Me Again. He Pulls Away, He Pulls Off My Shorts, He Looks Down At My Body Making Me Feel A Little Insecure, “You're Beautiful,” He Whispers Before Kissing From My Neck To My Belly Button, I Giggle. I Need Him Getting Hard Against My Leg As He Kisses My Lips Again, He Takes Off His Shorts So Were Both Just In Our Undergarments, “God I've Missed You,” He Mumbles While Kissing Me Again. He Takes Off My Undergarments As I Cover Up While He Shakes His Head, Pulling My Hands Over My Head, Before Kissing Me Again. He Slips Off His Boxes, & Slides On A Condom Before Entering Me, I Gasp As I Feel Him Grind Against Me Over & Over, I Dig My Nails Into His Back Trying Not To Scream As He Smirks At Me. After We Finish We Lay There Just Staring At Eachother With The Sheets Wrap Around Us, His Arms Are Wrapped Around My Waist As His Head In On My Neck, He Kissed My Cheek As I Turn To Him. His Eyes Lock With Mine Before He Leans Down & Kisses My Lips. “I Love You,” He Mumbles Against My Lips Before Kissing Me Again, “Love You More Then The Stars In The Sky,” He Says Before Kissing Me Again, “I’d Do Anything For You,” He Says Kissing My Cheek, “You're My One & Only Baby,” He Says Smashing His Lips Against Mine. “I Love You Too Babe,” I Say While Smiling, He Starts To Kiss My Neck Again, “I Should Take A Shower,” I Say Sitting Up With The Sheets Still Wrapped Around Me As He Sits Up Too, He Kisses Me Again While Cupping My Face. “I Need To Take One Too, Why Not Take On Together?” He Offered As I Shook My Head, “I’ll Wait For You Then,” He Says As I Nod, He Turns Around & Lays Back Down As I See All The Scratches On His Back. I Lean Over & Touch Them, They Are Deep Too, “Baby I'm Sorry,” I Say As He Turns To Me Looking Confused, “For The Scratches,” I Say, “That's My Favorite Part Of Making Love To You Baby,” He Says While I Smile. He Sits Up Kisses Me Again, “I’ll Be Back,” I Say As He Nods, I Grab Some Clothes & Walk Into The Bathroom, Locking The Door Behind Me So He Doesn’t Try Anything, I Turn On The Shower, I See Something Weird In The Trash Can, So I Look Over, It’s Our Condom…. But Its Broken.

Matthews P.O.V.

Everything Is Right In The World, I've Got My Girl Back. I Hear The Shower Turn On As I Lay There Think About What Happen. I Never Want Her To Leave Again, But I Got This Bad Feeling That She Will. I Just Shake It Off, I Get Up Put On Some Boxers & Basketball Shorts While Waiting For Her, I Can’t Believe That Guy, I Forgot His Name, David? Nah, Daniel? Nah, Damon! That Sounds About Right, Texted Me That & Broke My Heart, I Wanna Beat His Face In.  I Wonder Why He Did That Though? I Don't Understand What His Deal Is. He Had No Right, To Try & Take The Love Of My Life. I Love Her & Always Will. I Have This Really Bad Feeling But I Don't Know Why, I Don't Want Her To Go Over There But I Know Shes Gonna Go No Matter What I Say, I'm So Happy Shes Back, It Sucked Not Being Close To Her, She Made Me Happy & Still Does. Just Being Around Her, Seeing Her Smile, But The Best Thing Is Making Love To Her. Shes The Best I've Ever Had. & Hopefully Shes The Last I’ll Ever Have, I Want To Marry Her & Have Kids With Her. I Want Her To Be Mine Forever. “Babe, Whatcha Thinking About?” She Asked Walking Out Of The Bathroom In A Towel As I Smile. “You Should Take The Towel Off,” I Say As She Rolls Her Eyes Before Walking Out Of The Room, A Minute Later She Comes Back Fully Dressed, Shes Wearing A Black & White Lion Sweater With Black Leggings & Black & White Vans, I Lay Down Shaking My Head As She Throws The Towel At Me While Laughing. She Walks Over To Me & Stands On The Bed Before Sitting On Top Of Me, She Smirks As She Leans Down & Kisses My Neck Then Travels To My Lips, “Bye,” She Whispers Before Getting Off Of Me & Leaving.

Damon's P.O.V.

I Hear A Knock On The Door As I Go To Open, I See My Beautiful Danielle Standing There Happily, “Well, You Look Happy,” I Say, “Cause I Am,” She Says While Grinning. “Can We Just Have Movie Night Here?” She Asked As I Nod, We Watch A Movie But I'm Not Gonna Lie I Was Looking At Her More Then I Was Looking At The Movie. After It Ended She Turned To Me & Smiled, Then I See Her Smile Fade As The Lighting Strikes In Her Eyes Like Shes Pissed. “What's Wrong?” I Ask Confused, She Gets Up & Walks To My Room, I Quickly Follow, “So Where Is It?” She Asked Looking Around As I Look At Her Confused, “My Phone Damon, Where Is It?” She Asked Pissed, “What Ar-“ She Cuts Me Off, “Damon Cut The Crap, I Know You Better Then You Know Yourself,” She Says As I Groan, She Holds Out Her Hand As I Get In My Closet & Get Her Phone, “Texting My Boyfriend Acting Like You're Me Is Wrong,” She Says Staring Into My Eyes. I Push My Lips Against Her Pinning Her Against A Wall As She Tried To Push Me Away, I Finally Pull Away, “I Just Wanted You To Be Mine Again,” I Say Still Having Her Pinned Against The Wall, “I'm Not Yours, I'm Matthews,” She Spats, “The Closer He Gets The Less He’ll Want You, Remember That's How It Always Goes,” I Say Staring Into Her Hope Filled Eyes. “You're Mine, You Will Always Be Mine,” I Mumble Before Smashing My Lips Against Hers Again, I Throw Her Onto The Bed As She Kicks Me, “What The Hell Are You Doing?” She Asked, “Taking What's Mine,” I Say,