;)

WARNING SEX SCENE BY HANNAH STYLES (CAUSE IM AWKWARD) Not The Whole Chpater Is The Sex Scene So If You Dont Like It Skip Over It.

*Taylor's POV.

I've had Braelynn finally how I wanted her pinned up against the wall she looks hot and our make out session was getting heated she's seriously the most gorgeous girl ever. I heard the door shut meaning Danielle and Matthew went into their room. I had Braelynn to myself and we both knew what we wanted each other. I give her passionate kiss and whispered "I want you." She moaned a little then smiled. I picked her up still kissing her and brought her into our room laying her gently on the bed not breaking the kiss as I laid on top of her gently rubbing her breasts she moaned in pleasure "say my name." I told her "Tayloooor" I smirked at her as I took my shirt off. Her eyes grew big after I removed my shirt. "Like what you see?" She nodded as I grabbed her small hand and placed it on my abs as she felt them and blushed her innocence is so cute it kills me she has tuned me on so much. "You're turn to remove a clothing item." I tell her she smirks and takes off her socks. "Funny now here let me help you." I help lean up as I'm about to take off her shirt she stops me "you said a next time be more specific it's your turn now." She said while tugging anxiously on my belt. I feel my erection and it's probably very visible to her she's so egar and it’s sexy as hell. I take off my belt and it's her turn again as she removes her shirt still having an undershirt on underneath. It's my turn again and I remove my socks this time the she takes off her pants reviling her pink lacy thong. I smile in approval as she smiles I take off my shorts and give her a kiss on the cheek. Then the neck. Chin. Everywhere till I reach those soft sweet lips and beg for entrance which she gladly accepts. I'm left in my boxers during the makeup I took her tank top off leaving her and her perfect body in her thong and matching bra. "Are you ready for this?" I ask she nods as I make a trail of kisses down her stomach to her entrance and slowly remove her thong then her bra she immediately cover up in embarrassment. "Don't hide baby you're beautiful.” I slip off my boxers and put on the condom as I slowly enter her she gasps. "Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?" "No no keep going." I look at her unsure at first I don't Wanna hurt her I love her. Yes I love her. I want her. I want her in my life I want to be with her as long as I live and protect her. I grab her hand and gently make my way inside of her i see that her pain turns in to pleasure as she begins to moan sweetly she's amazing. I thrust in and out making love to her. She's very load I'm pretty sure everyone could hear her and know she's mine. We finally reached the climax and I fell down next to her. "You're amazing Braelynn  ... I love you." “I love you to." She kissed my nose and my heart melted she's so perfect she's got me feeling some typa way we cuddled for the rest of the night watching Netflix as she nuzzled into my chest I checked on her and she was asleep she's mine and mine only I can't believe I have her and she loves me.

Braelynn's P.O.V.

I Wake Up The Next Morning Next To The Man Of My Dreams. I Smirk As I Remember The Events Of Last Night. I Lean Over To Him & Kiss The Side Of His Neck As He Jumps. I Smirk Against His Skin As His Arms Wrap Around My Waist. “Good Morning Beautiful.” He Says In His Morning Voice Which Is Sexy As Hell. “Good Morning Babe!” I Say Happily As He Smiles At Me. Our Eyes Lock Then I Realize We’re Both Naked. I Wrap The Sheet Around My Body As I Get Up. He Laughs. “Baby Its Ok I've Seen It Before.” He Says As I Nod. “I Know But We Need To Get Dress.” I Say As I Walk Over To The Bathroom. I Look At Myself In The Mirror As He Walks In Behind Me Completely Naked. I Try To Keep My Eyes Off Of His Amazing Body But It’s So Hard. I Just Lock Eyes With His As He Smirks. I Roll My Eyes Playfully As I Try To Walk Out Of The Bathroom. He Grabs My Waist & Pulled My Body Towards His. Now His Body Is Against Mine & Our Eyes Are Locked. His Body Feels So Perfect Against Mine. I Felt Like Melting. He Lifts Me Up & Sets Me On The Bathroom Counter. He Leans Over To The Side Of My Neck & Starts Kissing. I Moan A Little As I Smile. “We Shouldn’t.” I Say As He Mumbles “We Should.” As He Keeps Kissing My Neck. I Pull His Face Towards My Lips. I Kiss His Lips Full Of Lust. He Picks Me Up As We Hear A Bang On The Door. “Damn It!!” He Yells As He Steps Me Down. “Come In.” I Say Softly As The Door Opens. Its Danielle With Her Eyes Covered. “Is Everyone Clothed?” She Asked. I Laugh As I Smile. “Yes.” I Say As She Sighs Uncovering Her Eyes. She Smiles At Me As She Hands Me A Box. I Open It & It’s The Morning After Pill. I Roll My Eyes As Matthew Walks Into The Room Laugh. “Very Funny. We Didn’t Do Anything.” I Say As Danielle & Matthew Started Laugh. “Ok You Lied. We Could Barley Sleep Cause You Moan So Loud.” Matthew Says As Danielle Nods Causing Taylor To Smirk. I Push Them Out As I Turn Around Looking At Taylor. He Shuts The Door. He Wraps His Arms Around Me. “Where Were We?” He Ask. “I Don’t Know Where You Were But I'm About To Go Take This Pill.” I Say As He Sighs Sadly. I Walk Into The Bathroom & Take The Pill With A Little Cup By The Sink. I Look At Myself In The Mirror. God I Look Terrible. “Can I Ask You Something?” I Yell. He Walks In As He Nods. “You Kind Of Already Are So Sure.” He Says As I Turn To Him. “Did You Mean What You Said Last Night?” I Ask. He Looks At Me Confused. “What Did I Say?” He Ask. “That You Loved Me...” I Say Awkwardly. He Smiles. “Of Course I Meant It Baby.” He Says As I Sigh. He Kisses My Lips Softly. “You Should Go Get Dressed.” He Says As I Nod. I Walk Into The Room Getting My Stuff & Quickly Getting Dressed. We Walk Into The Living Room Together To See All The Magcon & Old Magcon Boys Standing There. What Are They Doing Here?