This Crazy Thing Called Love.

Taylor Kneels Down In Front Of Me As I Look At Him Confused. He Pulls Out A Smile Box As I Bit My Lip & Tears Start Rolling Down My Cheek. “I Still Remember The First Day We Met, & Even Then I Think I Knew I’d Fall In Love With You. I Fell In Love With Your Smile, Your Laugh, You Completely. Now Were Having Too Little Angels Together & I Couldn’t Be Happier. So Would You Do Me The Honor & Make Me A Happier Then I Could Ever Imagine By Being My Wife?” He Asked,

As He Opened The Little Box Showing Me An Amazing Ring. “No.” I Say As Everyone Stares At Me In Shock. “What?” He Asked As His Smile Disappeared, He Looked So Sad, & Scared At The Same Time. I See A Tear Roll Down His Cheek As I Wipe It Away. “Baby, I'm Kidding. Of Course Ill Marry You.” I Say As He Smiles & Pulls Me Into A Hug As Everyone Cheers. “Don’t Ever Scare Me Like That Again.” He Says As He Pulls Away & Locks His Eyes With Mine As I Smash My Lips Against His As Everyone Cheers Again. He Puts The Ring On My Finger & We Kiss Again. “Okay, Okay, Break It Up.” I Hear Danielle Says As We Pull Away & Smile At Her. “My Surprise Is Next.” She Says As She Smirks. “Cover Her Eyes,” She Says As Taylor Covers My Eyes. I Hear A Door Open As Taylor Uncovers My Eyes. “Momma?” I Ask As I See My Beautiful Mom As She Smiles At Me. I Walk Over To Her As She Hugs Me. “Gosh, You're Move Beautiful Then Ever.” She Says As She Smiles At Me. “What Are You Doing Here?” I Ask While Smiling At Her. She Smirks, “Well, Someone Had To Make All Your Favorite Foods.” She Says As She Looks Over To The Food. “& The Cakes?” I Ask As She Shakes Her Head & Points To Danielle. “I Ordered Them.” Danielle Says As I Smile At Her. “Why Did You Do All This For Me?” I Ask Danielle As I Turn To Her. “You're My Bestfriend, Why Wouldn’t I Do This For You?” She Asked, “Cause I've Been A Moody Bitch & I Told Matthew That I Knew About The Break Up.” I Say Awkwardly As She Nods. “Its Fine, & You're Not A Bitch, Just Moody.” She Says While Smiling. I Give Her A Huge Hug & She Hugs Back Quickly, We Hug Until We Hear My Mom Say “After All These Years Y'all Are Still Bestfriends, Still Have Eachothers Back.” As We Both Nod. “Shes The One Person I Could Always Trust.” We Say In Unison. “Hopefully We Will Always Be Bestfriends, & Maybe One Day You Can Do This All For Me.” Danielle Says While Smiling. “No Hopefully Needed. I Know You Two Will Be Bestfriends For The Rest Of Your Life's, Like I Was With Your Mother Danielle.” My Mom Says As We Smile Then Danielle's Smile Fades. “Let’s Get This Baby Shower Started!” Matthew Says As He Comes Up Behind Danielle As She Fakes A Smile. “Gifts Or Games First?” Danielle Asked, “Games?” I Say As She Nods. “Aubrey Can You Get Her Started On The Games?” Matthew Asked As Aubrey Nods. Danielle Walks Into Her Room As Matthew Follows. What's Going On?

Danielle's P.O.V.

I Walk Into My Room As I Lay Down On The Bed Groaning. “You Still Haven't Told Her?” Matthew Asked As He Walked In. “She Has Enough On Her Plate.” I Say As He Walks Over To Me. “But You're Her Bestfriend.” He Says As I Set Up. “I Know, That's Why I'm Supporting Her. Shes Pregnant.” I Say As He Sighs. “Would You Of Told Me If I Wasn’t There When You Got The Call.” He Asked As I Turned To Him. “Probably Not.” I Say Honestly As We Lock Eyes. He Kisses My Forehead. “As Much As I Want To Stay In Here With You, You Planned The Baby Shower & Braelynn Is Gonna Come In Here & Wonder What's Wrong If We Don’t Go Out There & Put On A Brave Face.” He Says As I Nod Knowing His Right. “I’d Be Lost Without You.” I Say As I Lock Eyes With Him. He Kisses Me Softly As I Smile. He Grabs My Hand Pulling Me Off The Bed. We Walk Out Of The Room Hand In Hand As I See Braelynn Walking Towards Us. “Are You Okay?” She Asked Me As I Nod. “Well, We Played All The Games, & Everyone's Eating…. Ready For Presents?” She Asked As I Nod. “Sounds Great,” I Say As She Nods Happily. I Follow Her Back Into The Living Room As Matthew Follows. I Sit Down & He Sits Next Me. We Watch As She Opens All Her Presents Making Me Smile. After She Gets Done & Everyone Has Aten The Party Ends & Not A Moment Too Soon. Matthew, Aubrey & I Clean Up Everything As Taylor & Carter Put The Gifts In The Babies Future Room While Braelynn Is Catching Up With Her Mom. After We All Get Done, We All Lay Back On The Couch, “Why Didn’t You Tell Me?” Braelynn Asked Storming Into The Room As Her Mom Leaves.. We All Look At Her Confused. “Who Are You Talking Too?” Aubrey Asked As She Pointed To Me. “You, Danielle. I'm Talking To You.” She Says While Staring At Me. “What Are You Talking About?” I Ask As She Stares Into My Eyes In Disbelieve. “Don’t Play Dumb With Me.” She Says, “Can Y'all Give Us A Minute?” She Asked While Looking At Everyone Else. Everyone Gets Up To Leave Expected Matthew. “Can You Give Us A Minute Matthew?” She Asked Him As He Shakes His Head. “Why Not?” She Asked, “Because I Don’t Want You To Sit Here & Yell At My Girlfriend. I Get It You're Upset Cause She Didn’t Tell You, But She Didn’t Tell You Cause You Had A lot Of Your Plate Already.” Matthew Says As I Grab His Hand. “But, Her Mom Died. That Is Something You Need To Talk About With Your Bestfriend.” She Says While Look At Matthew Then To Me. “I'm Fine.” I Say Standing Up. I Go To Walk Away But She Grabs My Arm As Her Eyes Soften. “I'm Going To Sleep.” I Say As I Pull My Arm Away From Her. “WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS TOMORROW!” She Yelled After I Walked Into My Room. Matthew Walks In A Minute Later. “Thanks For Taking Up For Me.” I Say As He Smiles. “I’d Do It Again In A Heart Beat.” He Says, I Walk Over To The Bed As He Follows. He Wraps His Arms Around Me After We Both Lay Down. “I Wish We Could Stay Like This Forever.” I Say, “Me Too.” He Says, “But Someone Has To Turn Off The Light.” He Says Causing Me To Laugh. “Will You Turn It Off Pretty Please.” I Ask As He Groans. “If You Do I’ll Give You Lots Of Kisses.” I Say As He Nods. He Kisses Me Before Getting Up & Turning It Off. He Jumps On The Bed Landing On Top On Me. “I’d Like To Collect My Reward,” He Says Causing Me To Giggle Right Before I Kiss Him.