Thank God.

Taylors P.O.V.

The Girls Have Been Gone For A While Now, & Matthew & I Just Finished Painting The Rooms. I Couldn’t Be Happier, Were Finally Gonna Have Our Own Places, Not That's I Don’t Love Danielle & Matthew I Do They Are Like A Sister & Brother To Me But We Need Our Own Space, Were Having Twins. Getting Married. This Shit Is Crazy. I Really Hope I’ll Be Good Enough For These Babies & Braelynn. I Already Love Them More Then I Could Ever Imagine. I Just Hope Everything Goes As Plans & Braelynn Doesn’t Find Out I Asked Matthew To Look Around For A Place. She’d Be Beyond Pissed. I Hear My Phone Buzz Its Danielle. “Hey What's Up.” I Say. “Bra-Braelynn Pass-Passed Ou-Out!” She Says As She Breaths Quickly. “Where Is She?” I Ask. “I Took Her To The Hospital. I Didn’t Know What To Do.” She Says As I Sigh. “Which Hospital?” I Ask, “West Central.” She Says As I Groan That's Way Out There. “Stay With Her, Don’t Leave Her Side Till I Get There.” I Say, “Okay.” She Says Before We Hang Up.

 I Rush Out To The Car With Matthew Behind Me As We Get In The Car & Head To West Central

Danielle's P.O.V.

I Filled Out All The Papers After Calling Taylor, I Also Called Aubrey & Carter. Just In Case She Does Have The Babies. I'm So Scared. This Is My Fault I Shouldn’t Have Made Her Come Out With Me Today. “Ma’am Are You Here For Braelynn?” A Lady In All White Asked Me As I Nodded Quickly. “Is She Alright?” I Ask While Standing. “Yes Shes Fine & Awake, Shes Asking For You.” She Says As I Sigh Happily. She Starts To Walk Away & I Grab My Bag & Quickly Follow. She Walks Into Room 134 & I Follow Her Inside. Braelynn Smiles As She Sees Me. “Oh & Ma’am Braelynn Will Need To Stay On Bed Rest Until Her Pregnancy Is Over.” The Lady Says As Braelynn & I Nod Before She Walks Out. “How Are You Feeling?” I Ask As I Sit In The Chair Next To Her Bed. “Fine, Just A Little Hungry.” She Says, “Want Me To Have Taylor Pick Up Something On His Way Here.” I Say, “You Called Him?” She Asked, “Of Course.” I Say, “He's Gonna Be Worried Sick. But Since He's Already On His Way Tell Him To Pick Something Up Please.” She Says As I Nod. I Quickly Text Him For Her.

Me- Taylor Braelynn Said Can You Get Her Some Food, Shes Hungry.

Taylor-Yeah, So Shes Alright?

Me-Yeah Shes Fine.

Taylor-Thank God.

“He Said He Will.” I Say As She Smiles. I Hear A Knock On The Door As We Both Turn To See Carter & Aubrey. “I Called Them Too.” I Say As Braelynn Shakes Her Head While Smiling. “How Are You Feeling?” Aubrey Asked, “Fine.” Braelynn Says, “What Did The Doctor Say?”  Carter Asked, “That I Have To Stay On Bed Rest Till The End Of My Pregnancy.” Braelynn Says As I Nod. “Did The Doctor Say Why?” Carter & Aubrey Say In Unison As We Shake Our Heads. “I'm Gonna Go Get Some Coffee Do Y'all Want Anything?” Aubrey Asked, “I'm Coming With Ya.” Carter Says As She Nods, “Anything Mocha.” I Say, “A Cookie Please.” Braelynn Says As Carter & Aubrey Nod Before Leaving. A Few Minutes Later I See Taylor & Matthew Come In The Room With McDonalds’s. Matthew Comes & Sits On Me Crushing My Legs As Taylor Sits On The Side Of The Bed As He Hands Braelynn Her Food. “Are You Okay?” Taylor Asked As She Nodded. “I Have To Be On Bed Rest For The Rest Of The Pregnancy.” She Says, “Why?” He Asked As She Shrugged Before She Started Eating. “When Can You Go Home?” Taylor Asked, “Let Her Eat.” I Say As He Glares At Me. “This Is Your Fault. She Wouldn’t Even Be In Here If It Wasn’t For You Dragging Her Out To Go Shopping.” Taylor Says As He Stands Up. “It Isn't Her Fault.” Braelynn Says, “Yes It Is. Everything That's Fucking Happen Has Been Her Fault.” He Says, “She Messed With Shawn’s Life & Now Shes Messing With Matthews,” He Says As Matthew Shakes His Head. “You Know What. Fuck You.” I Say As Matthew Gets Up So I Can Get Up As I Get Up & I Walk Out Of The Room After Grabbing My Bag. I Walk Out To The Waiting Room As I Past Aubrey & Carter As I Leave The Building.

Braelynn's P.O.V.

“What The Hell Taylor.” I Say As He Turns To Me. “Shes My Bestfriend & You Blamed Her For Everything, But You Know If It Wasn’t For Her I Wouldn’t Even Be Alive Today.” I Say, “Baby I'm-“ I Cut Him Off By Shaking My Head. “& She Didn’t Ruin Or Mess Up Shawn's Life Or Mine, Shes Only Made It Better, Yeah There Is Drama But There Is Always Drama. It Isn't Her Fault.” Matthew Says As I Nod Agreeing. “Where's Danielle Going?” Aubrey Asked As She & Carter Walked Inside The Room. “She Looked Upset.” Carter Says As Aubrey Nodded. “Did She Leave?” Matthew Asked, “I Think So.” Aubrey Says, “Thanks A lot.” Matthew Says As He Rushes Out The Door. “I Was Just Telling The Truth.” Taylor Says As I Shake My Head. “You Were Just Saying Your Opinion.” I Say As The Nurse Walks In. “You Can Go Home, But Stay In Bed & Stay Away From Stress, Its Bad For The Babies.” She Says As I Nod. “Thank You.” I Say As She Nods. “I'm Gonna Sign You Out.” Taylor Says As I Nod. Aubrey Gets My Stuff Together As I Thank Her.

Matthews P.O.V.

I Walk Outside The Hospital To See Danielle Sitting By The Door With A Cigarette In Her Hand, It’s Not Lit Or Anything Shes Just Staring At It. “Where Did You Get That?” I Asked As She Looked Up, “One Of The Nurses.” She Says, “Are You Gonna Smoke It?” I Ask As I Sit Next To Her, “I Don’t Think So.” She Says As She Sits It Next To Her. “Is There Anyway We Can Get The New Apartment Sooner?” She Asked, “Sure But Are You Sure You Want Too?” I Ask As She Nods. “He Hates Me, I Don’t Wanna Be In A Place Where I'm Not Wanted.” She Says As I Sigh Pulling Her Closer To Me. “Is That Why You Left The Room?” I Ask, “Yeah, But I Couldn’t Leave The Hospital No Matter How Much He Upsets Me, Braelynn Is Still My Bestfriend.” She Says As She Looks Up At Me. “I'm Happy You Didn’t Leave.” I Say Before I Kiss Her Forehead. “Braelynn Took Up For You Ya Know.” I Say As She Sighs, “& So Did I.” I Say As She Smiles At Me. “Here's Your Coffee.” I Hear Aubrey Say As I Look Up & Take It While Smiling At Her, “Thank Ya.” I Say As She Smiles. She Moves Closer To Us As Carter Runs Out The Door Then A Minute Later Carter Pulls Up In Taylors Car, Then We See Taylor Carrying Braelynn Outside & Putting Her In His Back Seat, Taylor Gets In The Front Seat As Carter Gets Out. Aubrey Puts Braelynn's Bag In The Backseat With Her. Carter & Aubrey Wave Goodbye As Taylor Pulls Away. “Why Isn't She Sitting In The Front?” I Ask After Matthew Helps Me Up. “Shes Pissed At Him.” Aubrey Says. I Give Her & Carter A Big Huge. “It Was Great Seeing Y'all.” I Say As They Smile. “Bye.” I Say As Matthew & I Head To My Car. “I Found A lot Of Furniture Today.” I Say As He Smiles. “I Can’t Wait To See It.”