CHAPTER 16

I slept through the night at Jimin's room and apparently Tae and Jimin were sleeping on the floor because Jimin wouldn't have it if I slept on the floor and Tae wouldn't have it if he was the only one to get to sleep on the floor so we all improvised. I was woken up to the manager's voice. He seemed very angry.

"Jungkook-ahhhhhh!!!!! WHERE'S THAT GIRL???!!!" the manager screamed through the walls. I'm assuming he was talking about me and so I quickly walked out of the room and to his. This is my first time seeing him as Jungie. Wait, I'm seeing him as Jungkook meaning everything is back to normal.

"Annyeong sir," I said and bowed. He pushed me to the floor and grabbed my thigh from the pain it caused when I was forced to the ground. He then saw my weakness but since my injury was covered by my joggers he couldn't see it. He then used my weakness.

"Yah! You both are supposed to sleep in the same room together. If I catch you sleeping in a different room again I will throw you out like a piece of trash," he said yelling at me and then stepping on my thigh and kicking it. It looked like Jungkook was going to do something but then he turned his back on me. I screamed in pain and tears were escaping my eyes. The manager then left and I was still on the floor.

"Hee-young-ah, are you alright?" Jimin asked worriedly. He then looked at Jungkook and said, "Yah! Why didn't you do anything? Huh?" He was all on his face and I wanted to stop him.

"Jimin-shi, enough!" I said trying to yell. I lost so much energy from the abuse of the manager. I was used to this kind of pain before from my adoptive parents. It was normal though around here for girls to be kicked by older men. It was a sad thing but it was true and that's why I couldn't complain to him because it would've made it worse.

"You should listen to her," Jungkook said threateningly. I stood up without them noticing.

"I don't what your deal is. Did someone break your heart?" Jimin said intimidating him. He then punched him and before he could do anymore damages I intervened. I went in the middle and I got punched in the ribs...by Jungkook. My ribs were especially fragile because of the lack of food I intake. I don't know if he damaged it but I felt my body fall to the floor in pain.

"JIMIN-AHHH!!" the manager called for him. He looked at me and still didn't leave my side but for the sake of him I told him to go.

"Go, please. I don't want you getting in trouble," I said trying to smile at him to show him I was fine. He hesitated to go.

"I don't know what's the problem but if you hurt her again I'll never forgive you," Jimin said threateningly. Jungkook's face started to get slightly pink. Jimin then ran over to the manager and I slowly got up from the floor and he just looked at me and his fists multiple times.

"Look, it's ok," I said not looking at him in the eye. I started limping to the bathroom and removed my pants but before I could do that I found my phone there. I settled the phone on the sink and removed my pants to wash the injury. I screamed in pain and cried. It was excruciatingly painful. My hands continued to shake as I grabbed the towel to wipe myself. The phone then started to ring and I swiped answer, "Hello?"

"This is the girl that's supposed to get a date with Jungkook today," the nurse from yesterday said.

"Oh about that—" I said and she stopped me.

"You know the consequences," she said coldly.

"Look, I don't care what you post about me just don't drag Jungkook," I said sincerely, "I couldn't ask him to go on a date with you, ok?"

"Why not?" Jungkook jumped into the restroom. I was surprised to his appearance and realised I was on my underwear and quick grabbed a towel. "It's not like I didn't see you in that before," he said whispering in my ear and grabbing the phone. He's really changed so much. He was an asshole and didn't give a crap what anyone thought. At least in the beginning he was somewhat of a gentlemen but now he's I don't how to describe it. He's broken. "Hello! We will be there, my love," he said to the girl on the phone.

"Why?" I asked. I was starting to think he cared now but it was the complete opposite.

"Well, it's because she was going to post things about me," he said and I then looked down, "Don't think I was doing this for you. Oh my god, you thought I was helping you out. Don't get your hopes up, it doesn't look pretty." This new him was not him. Whether or not he was faking it, it still left my heart in pieces. But I chose to fight back.

"Yeah you can make fun about the fact I thought maybe you were helping me out. But no matter how much you think you can break me physically or mentally it isn't compared to how much it's breaking you. So who is it hurting more?" I said trying to gain my confidence back. It was defiantly hurting me more. It was hard looking at him again after he revealed himself as Jungie. He left he bathroom and suddenly a bunch of hair dressers and make-up artists rushed in, like every morning. (outfit: )

***

We all arrived at the amusement park where she said she would meet us. I just kept staring at Jungkook looking at the fact how he's changed so much in an instant. It even made me believe that he didn't care anymore. Maybe this was all true, he hated my guts after what I told him last night, 'I never loved you'. It hurt him so much that he couldn't feel anymore. But whatever act he was putting up it made me believe that this was who he was from now on.

"I know I'm handsome and everything but just so you I don't have eyes for you. So you can keep staring all you want it's not going to make me share a glance with you," he said looking at me as he said the last sentence.

"Yeah well you just did," I said smirking. Behind the act I was hurting so much. I always knew Jungie, well I should say Jungkook as a guy who always putted me first and if I was hurt would support and comfort me but now was different. I didn't feel safe with him at all. I felt being stabbed again but this time it was more painful. This time was more complicated than the last.

"Oppaaaaa!!!" the nurse had said. She looked beautiful and more feminine than I. She was a better fit for him than I could ever be. Even though her personality was shit, at least she could admit she loved him instead of hiding and shutting every new person down because they're afraid of getting hurt again.

"You didn't tell me she looked like a model," he said looking at her in awe. I looked at him like he was looking at the love of his life. I then walked away a few meters giving them the space they need. I looked at them smiling and hugging. When I looked at him looking at her it was the exact facial reaction he gave me when we went on our date. Maybe I made the right decision, it's not like I was special to him anyways if he forgot about me that easily. A guy suddenly went up to me and he looked my type.

"Anneyeong! I'm Danny. I couldn't help but ask for your number," he said interested. I wasn't though. I wouldn't allow myself to get to know him. I would've felt bad for him to try so hard for me because of my issues. I didn't deserve any guy honestly. But for things not to get awkward I typed a random number on his phone, but it wasn't mine. "I'll text you some time," he said and winked at me. Wow, what a cliche flirt. I looked to where Jungkook and that girl was last at and I couldn't find them. I was limping my way through the park trying to find them. It's been around 2 hours or so and I wanted to give up but I couldn't. My throat and lips were dry and I looked at myself at the camera on my phone and my whole face turned pale. Until suddenly my body dropped. I was surrounded by many people and then was carried with a rolling bed.