CHAPTER 15

I was discharged and today was the day me and Jungkook would spend our date. We were walking down the sidewalk and it was awkwardly quiet. I think part of the reason I was quiet than normal was being me trying to figure out how I was going to break it to him that he would need to go on a date with a crazy lunatic that is threatening me and our 'relationship' and who happens to be the leader of a fandom. Yeah but I would need to cut out everything and say she was a nice girl that's lovely in the inside and out. I don't think it would be difficult for him to agree to the date because apart from her physco personality she was very pretty, she looked like model.

"You need help?" he said giving me a piggy back ride. Well I guess I have to cross out that on my list. He made my heart race but I chose to ignore it and came back to reality.

A hug from behind Sharing a drink with our own separate strawsTucking my hair behind my earsTying my shoelaces Carrying me in their back when I get tiredCalling me beautifulSerenadingBeing an overall gentlemen

"Yah! Put me down," I said hitting his back. The truth is, I was too tired to walk on my own but I didn't want to show that he got me hooked. I didn't want to seem easy to him and that if he really wanted me then he would need to try harder. But, I felt hooked already but I wasn't going to let him know that.

"I'm not going to let a beautiful girl walk with an injury like that," he said as I felt a smirk on his face. Wow, he was good. He was crossing off the list left and right now. Maybe I was easy but I didn't like giving the satisfaction and pride to guys because they, to me are pieces of trash, well the one I've dated was, Tae. Maybe I don't allow myself to trust another guy because I don't want to get stabbed in heart again.

A hug from behind Sharing a drink with our own separate strawsTucking my hair behind my earsTying my shoelaces Carrying me in their back when I get tiredCalling me beautifulSerenadingBeing an overall gentlemen

"Pft! Stop lying," I said rolling my eyes. He all of a sudden ran really fast with me still being at his back. "Yah!" I said yelling at him. He then pulled out a phone out of his pocket, gripping now one of my legs.

"This is going to be your phone now," he said as he started to take a video. "Hello! I'm here with the most beautiful girl who is very stubborn and who always hurts my heart because she doesn't the feel the same way as me," I kicked him hard and he didn't seem to be in pain, instead he laughed. It warmed my heart and so I started to laugh as well. He switched to the camera setting and took a picture without letting me know. "Send me this pic later," he said. He then took me to an ice rink nearby. He sped through the icy cold breeze and my face started to numb and so placed the left side of my face on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He placed me down on a bench and payed for our entrance. Along when he was getting them payed many fans surrounded him and asked for pictures while I sat on the side watching, not in any creepy way it's just that I didn't have anything to do. I sat there bored and suddenly a girl sat next to me.

"Annyeong! Jungkook must be your oppa," she said smiling sweetly. She looked around 10 or so and was probably American. I cringed at the word 'oppa' but I chose to hide that expression.

"Well, he's everyone's oppa, don't you think?" I said laughing. I pinched her cheeks and she laughed. She didn't seem like those crazy Army fans but just a person who was cheering on for them. "Why don't you wanna go to the other girls over there?" I asked her curiously.

"I like you better," she said sweetly. This warmed my heart and made me smile. I looked over to Jungkook-ah and called him over. He said his farewells to the other girls.