CHAPTER 14

I heard a constant beeping noise. I couldn't open my eyes but I was conscious. I didn't know where I was. But I heard a voice start to talk to me and I felt a hand touch my hand. Whoever this person was, he was crying. I wanted to open my eyes but they kept shut.

"Yah! Hee-young-ah!" it was Jungkook, "Please say something! How can you do this to me? Why did you tell us to leave you behind" I then heard a bang on the wall and I was guessing he was the one who made that. "You could've died on me again!" I felt his tears dripping from his eyes to my shirt, "Why do you have to be stupid? This isn't fair. You don't get to leave me without giving me an answer! Please...please...wake up...I can't go on. I haven't told you everything yet. So please, you owe me...wake up." This time I felt him kissing my head. I wanted to tell him and reassure him that I was alright. I tried moving my fingers slowly and forced my eyes open. I slowly opened my eyes to see Jungkook crying. His face had a hint of pink and was quite puffy, from all the crying. He looked at me shocked and grabbed me in his arms for a hug. I was in a sitting position now.

"Yah!" I said. I mean to me this was all quite weird. I barely know the real him and he now he 'can't go on' if I die. I mean it was warming my heart that I was that special to him but why am I? What did I do to him that made him can't live without me? All I can say is that I'm glad I'm conscious and well now.

"Pft, I was just making sure you were warm...I don't really care..whatever," he said trying not to care. What he didn't know was that I heard everything. I laughed at his comment.

" 'Please, please, wake up...I can't go on. I haven't told you everything. You owe me so please wake up,' " I said imitating him more dramatically.

"Yah!" he said and kept laughing. He just gave me death stare but I wasn't scared or intimated at all.

"What?" I said intimidating him now. He opened and closed his mouth multiple times confused on what to say next. I just kept smiling.

"Nothing," he said crossing his arms. He was so cute. Wait what did I say? Cute? Well it's fine to find a human being cute it doesn't mean anything. It's just an opinion nothing more. Okay, chill. Why am I overacting right now? I rolled my eyes in my head. "Oh, by the way...don't tell Jimin about this, alright? I know he's like your family but he wouldn't be able to forgive himself to know this happened to you. The first time it happened...the bridge incident, it wasn't the best time for him," he said getting serious now. Yeah, I could understand keeping this from him wasn't the worst idea. I didn't want to give him a hard time anymore and so I decided to keep this from him, just this one time.

"Arasso," I said smiling. He returned me a smile as well. "Let's get this date over with," I said getting up and ripping the plastic tube on my arm. He pushed me down back to the bed.

"Yah! You can't just remove that," he said talking about the plastic tube I ripped off. But I always saw it on tv when me and Jimin used to hangout in his room or well when I sneaked in his room.

"But I saw it in the movies," I said 100% serious. He didn't take me seriously and started laughing non-stop. Tears started to form in his eyes. "Yah! I'm serious," I said hitting him playfully. The fact that I made a person smile and even to a point where they were in tears it made my heart warm. I then smiled after hitting him.

"I'll get you discharged," he said leaving the room. I then got up out of the bed to walk around just to get some exercise. Someone walked in the room all of a sudden, looks like a nurse.

"Annyeong, Miss Hee-young," the nurse said, "I hear you are going to get discharged by your boyfriend." Oh yeah, he was my 'boyfriend'. I needed to make sure I played my part right. I nodded and smiled to her. "I noticed that," she said looking at my thigh. She couldn't know about that, if she did things will be complicated for me and for the band. I would lose my 'job' and I wouldn't be able to see Jimin as much. I wasn't a fan of the 'job' because I wasn't true, I was just a fake. But I wasn't going to let 'this' situation affect the band.

"Listen, you can't tell anyone," I said pleadingly. If this had gotten out, I was fine if it only affected me but if it also affected the people I care about then I couldn't and wouldn't forgive myself. I mean what if they asked questions and rumours that I was abused by him, Jungkook. I didn't want any type of rumours coming out.

"Then...," she said thinking of a 'favour', "Get me a date with him." I looked at her confused. What did she mean by 'him'. Did she mean Jungkook? Jimin? One of the members?

"Who now?" I said confused. I mean if it was Jimin I could easily convince him that this was important to me and all but if it was Jungkook. I don't think he would let a another girl get in the way from our 'relationship'.

"Jungkookie-ah," she said smirking, "I'll even throw in another deal. I won't give any false rumours about you and even your relationship with Jungkook, after I'm one of the leaders of the Army fandom." This was quite odd, a nurse was one of the leaders? Well, I guess all 'Armys' can be literally anyone. Well, it's not like I like Jungkook, so it wouldn't affect me in any way.

"Ok, deal but," I said looking up, "What are the 'Armys' going to think if they see Jungkook in public with you instead with me?" She quickly responded like she had this all planned out before hand.

"You will come with us," she said but now she stood taller, "But you only budge in when people start to get suspicious, then only then you can steal a kiss from him, got that?" Damn, what a demanding 'Army' fan thing. I didn't really understand the whole concept of 'Army' but I was going to stick with 'a BTS fan physco' considering she acted like a physco. "Ok so it will happen tomorrow and since it's the afternoon I'll give you a whole day for you to tell him but leave out this conversation," she said coldly and then left the room.