CHAPTER 4

We had already headed out of the plane and into the the airport. By now I'm guessing the tweet had sent considering we were available to wifi. Now it's show time. I could hear all the fans cheer and chant for them. I then realised there were 7 members to the band and we all were on a line.

"Showtime," Jungkook whispered in my ear. Indeed it is. He put his arm around my shoulder I stopped and touched his face. All cameras were pointed at our direction as planned. I grabbed his face closer and playfully grabbed his hair leaning in on a kiss. He then wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me even closer and taking in on the kiss. There, right there, we kissed showing fans and cameras we were truly in a relationship. He was the second guy that I've ever kissed right after Tae but I didn't want to tell him that.

Flashback:

"Remember, kiss him, we got to make this seem legit. Do it in the airport and I'll give you something," the manager had said. I can't believe I'm being talked into kissing that jerk. I gotta do what's necessary to stay by Jimin's side and to get what I want.

(end)

We were still kissing and was stopped when Taehyung pulled me away. "What are you doing?!," he looked at Jungkook and he didn't reply, "Yah do you want me to—", before he finished his sentence I pushed him.

"You don't have the right to judge my life," I then shoved him. I left with an instant following the guards and forgot everything about Jungkook. It was too late now and so I kept walking. Reporters came around everywhere.

"So how do you feel that you're in a relationship with Jungkook?," one reporter said.

"Are you doing this for the fame?"

"Do you love him?,"

"Did you have any problems in the relationship?"

"When did you start dating?"

"How long have you dated for?"

I looked everywhere as all these questions were asked almost all at once. I kept blinking as all the cameras were flashing and I forgot where I was. Right then, Jimin came in the picture and helped me pass all the cameras and reporters. Our fingers continued to be locked as we headed to the limo which fitted all 8 of us. I was seated next to Jungkook and Jimin and V being in front of me. I could feel a lot of tension in the car and there were 4 left unidentified members to my knowledge.

"Hyungs, this is Hee-young, who was my best friend, is staying with us to fix Jungkook's girlfriend situation," he hinted to all the members. '..was my best friend..' That felt like a stab piercing through my heart. What can I say? He is right. We have never been in contact for many years so why should I expect that we would still be considered best friends. I guess I thought there was a part of him that at least felt we were still..., I don't know I'm overthinking again. All I did was look around trying to memorise all their faces. "Hee-young," Jimin nudged me, "This is V also known as Taehyung or—"

"Taetae," I cut him off. I slowly looked at him with my weak eyes as I was trying so hard to keep it all in. I kept biting lip as I was starting to get nervous. I didn't want the other members knowing we were ever a thing because the last thing I want to cause is drama.

"Yeah...how did you know that?," Jimin suspiciously asked. I was caught off guard and forgot that I'm supposed to act like I didn't know him. Ok, I have to improvise quick.

"She was my—," Tae had announced before I cut him off. I spit out the first thing that came out of my mind. Let me just say it was a huge mistake.

"Model!," I said without thinking. Model? Really? I could have gone for assistant or make-up artist but I had to say model. Now they are gonna think I don't have self-respect. I face palmed my self in my head. I started sweating so much.

"Model?," Jungkook smirked, "Didn't think you had it in you Taehyung." He then looked at me, "But then again you should've picked someone more worth it." How dare he say that? I mean I know this is all fake but did he really have to pull out the 'you're not worth it' card. Without thinking I kicked his foot hard. He need to learn that I won't go down that easily. "Well what I mean is you are a virgin and you shouldn't throw it away for doing some 'modeling' gig," he said trying hard not to sound concerning. Aside from his tone of voice that was actually sweet. There was a hint of him that cares and I'm sure there's a reason why it's buried deep and I have yet to find that reason. I gave him a slight smile, but he doesn't know. The reason I did wholey feel good about his comment was because the truth was I'm not a virgin. My face fell and Jimin held my hand and leaned my head to his shoulder.

"Hee-young, its...its...uh its going to be ok," Jimin said trying to be reassuring. I could tell he was struggling to comfort me but his presence was all that I could ask for at this moment. I wasn't virgin because I was...raped. This happened to me during high school when me and Jimin were still best friends. In response to what happened to me Jimin taught that guy a lesson, well tried. He got beat up in the process and me being the worried best friend treated his injuries. It just sucks...I lost it to someone against my will. His name was Hunter Jackson, the captain of Jimin's soccer team. I hated myself for a long period of time and kept asking my self why I had been so gullible. But I couldn't change what happened then and had to move past it.