CHAPTER 18

We were all in a limo with Jungkook sitting next to me and Jimin by my other side. I felt half safe and it was on the side where Jimin was at. I didn't want to go out of the car where a bunch of cameras would be continuously flashing with Jungkook by my side but I had to. We all got out of the car with me and Jungkook being last. It was indeed showtime!

"Don't let your tears ruin this, got it?" he said harshly. I wanted to fight back and so that's exactly what I did, sort of.

"Don't let your 'feelings' ruin this, ok?" I said playing with him. It hurt me more to play with him than what he said to me. But I focused on hate more that pain. We both got out of the car and he lent out his hand to help me out but I refused it and he kept smiling but now more embarrassed. We kept smiling as he wrapped his hand around my waist. I missed that feeling of his warm touch sending chills up my spine. He now looked at me with love in his eyes and I looked back. This time I didn't feel he was putting on an act but this was the real him. We walked together leaving some space from the members since we were a 'couple' after all. We kept waving at mostly his fans and were now at the red carpet. We posed continuously as flashes of cameras kept blinking. I suddenly started shaking and sweating but I kept smiling. I suddenly walked and stumbled when suddenly he caught me again in his arms. A bunch of the fans were cheering loudly.

"Hee-young-ah get it together," he said demandingly. He didn't sympathise for me but instead kept up with his act. I stood up as my heart continuously started beating fast. I quickly grabbed a handful of pills and swallowed down without getting recognised by any cameras or by Jungkook. I didn't feel better so I gulped down another 3 pills and everything was back to normal. I wiped my sweat from my face and quickly smiled for the cameras. An interviewer was coming our way and I took a step back to give the band space for their interview.

"Are you guys excited for the party to get started?" she said and she did some cringey dance moves and all l did was laugh surprisingly loudly. All eyes were turned on me and the girl came forward and asked me question. "You must be Jungkook's girlfriend. What are your feelings about him, the fans wanna hear it!!" she said smiling oddly creepily. I didn't know exactly what to say. I knew that this was one of my only chance to tell him how I feel without him interrupting me with a cold comment. But there was so many things I wanted to tell him but I knew for the interviewers sake and for the fans I had to keep it short.

"Well...my thoughts on...my, my boyfriend is that I'll always love him and despite his hurtful actions or words at times," I said now looking at him, "he can never push me away to a point where I end up giving up on him." We both were looking at each other and he grabbed my cheek kissed me while both of our eyes closed and before I thought he actually meant it flashes of cameras blinked everywhere as I was reminded that this was just an act.

"I'm rooting for you both to win the best couple of the month," she said and then looked at the camera, "All you Armys out there can start voting, but remember it will end 5 hours from now." Best? Couple? of? the? Month? What? I wasn't aware that was the reason I was here. They should've told me and I would've left because there was no way we would win. Other celebrities started to chat up the members of the band and all I did was smile while locking my fingers with Jungkook. After a while he left to join with the members and I stood alone putting a fake smile on my face while the others were enjoying themselves with the other celebrities. Suddenly a man started to walk towards me and he looked oddly familiar...it was Baekhyun from EXO.

"Hi, I'm—" and then I cut him off to finish his sentence. He was my bias out of the EXO members. He had it all, main vocal, cute, hot, abs, great personality, comedic, a great smile, dancer, and his hilarious english skills. Yeah, I think I understand why some 'Army' fans are a little crazy.