•Chapter 24•

I'm not sure if you guys are happy to see me back or angry that I was gone so long :0 welllll ima busy gal but I feel like I owe ya guys an update! Enjoy :))

[Is it wrong to go on a date with a demon and an idol?]

Another morning. Another day of this demon brat ripping off my blankets.

"Stupidddd. 5 more minutes." I groan as I snatch the blanket from his hands. "Im cold— go away."

The weather has been everywhere lately. Who knew Earth has such annoying weather change? Yesterday is was 80° and now it's freezing!

"Babe. Just because it's a Saturday doesn't mean you can sleep in." Tom whines as he grabs my foot. " I made you breakfast cutie." His hand's trail up my body to my thigh slowly as he tries to evoke a reaction out of me.

I pop his hands and I sit up quickly. "Who said you can call me that! I'm not your 'babe'." I cross my arms.

"If Justin is allowed to say it then so can I." Tom rolls his eyes. A laugh escaped his mouth and he had a devilish look on his face. Well, he is a demon of course. "Its a 'i wanna mess with (y/n)' kind of day." He says as he slides under my blanket from the bottom and comes up to my face. I attempt to push him away, but he holds my hands down to the bed. He's closeness causes my face to redden and I can feel his breath on my neck.

"There are so many things I want to ask you right now.." Tom leaves a kiss on my jawline then trails down my neck. He stops his movements and comes up to my ear. "How do you like your eggs?" He whispers in a husky voice. Realizing this was just a joke, I shove Tom to the floor. Today, I didn't want his sexual, joking attention. Especially if it's to bully me.

"Someone seems salty. Well, not as salty as those eggs I just made but.." Tom continues to joke.

Him and I head into the kitchen and I eat his over salted, yet nice eggs. I give him a gentle smile and thank him. In the midst of setting up a YouTube video, I realize the time. 12:06. Ahh damn..I'm too lazy to go to that date. Maybe tomorrow.

I look at Tom and stick out my tongue to pretend I'm dead. Tom laughs at my face as he plops on the couch. "I can read your mind like a book. More like a picture book because who reads? We don't have to go lovely."

I giggle at his dumb demeanor. "I'm spoiled aren't I?" I ask as I walk to the couch and lay on him with my bag of chips.

"Not spoiled enough." He plays with my hair. "We're still going another day right? He's got cash money. That's going to be hella fun."

I mess with his horns on his head while I'm off in my own world. I give him a nod and a smile to accompany it. We spent the rest of the day watching Netflix, snacking, and well..a few kisses here and there.

"(Y/n) get your butt in here. Dumb*ss Justin is trying to make small talk with me!" Tom yells from downstairs.

I stare at myself in the body mirror and attempt to pose and practice smiling just in case of pictures. Once I realized my feelings for Tom, I want to look cuter for him. Though I'm not very confident in my body, I still wore skinny jeans because— aye—everyone is beautiful. I wore what would usually be a crop top, but I decided to put a tank top on underneath.

I make my way down the stairs when I suddenly hear music. I peek down the rails of the stairs and see Justin and Tom..making a tiktok.

"OKAY BUT I CAN THROW IT BACK REALLY WELL." Tom jumps around the room all hyped up while Justin laughs at Tom's actions until he spots me. He gives me a charming smile so I return the smile back. Tom calms down his crack head energy to stare at me longingly. I'm not saying I hate this attention, but I definitely don't like it.

"Are we heading out?" I ask awkwardly. They break their stares and compose themselves as Justin walks over to the door. He holds it open for me as I'm about to walk out, but instead Tom pushes past me to get out first.

"I call shotgun!!" Tom yells as he runs to Justin's car which happens to be a..Tesla?! The top is rolled down completely so you are greeted with the sky and air. This..is luxury. On my planet, this is just unheard of. I wonder if it flies too??

I become giddy as I enter the vehicle, gawking at the expensive seats. No human needs this much money.

"So, this may be late, but any ideas where we're going?" Justin turns around and asks.

Tom and I exchange looks in confusion. Well, rich doesn't mean prepared I guess—.

Justin shrugs in response to our silence. "How about I surprise you guys?"

Sorry for a filler chapter, but I am interested in knowing where you guys would want to go on this date? Have any of you been to Six Flags? Or do you want more of a scandalous type date? I'm in debate! Comment some date ideas for me and suggestion for future chapters! With love, Artie 💕