•Chapter 20•

Shout out goes to: akprincess0703
Thanks you for enjoying the story ^^

[Romantic walks and Suspicious Strangers]

"Woah there's a lot more people here than I thought?" Zen says astonished by the crowd of people. "Correction, lot more females than I thought."

We arrive at the Love Sentence concert by teleporting because nobody has time to Uber. The place is a huge circular stadium with the boy band centered, lights streaming wildly as the fans cheer. We're even 20 minutes early, but the seats are nearly filled.

We spot Marco, Star, and Jackie nearing the middle as we make our way towards them. Though Star seems to be uncomfortable and distant, I didn't say anything. Jackie and Marco seem to be chatting it up, even after we greet them.

I look over to Tom who is jumpy and cheerful to be able to see his idols live. I then noticed his hair—it's more matted and messier than before we left which I found so adorable. Unintentionally, I walk over to him and start playing with his hair. Due to his height, I have to stand on my tip-toes to reach his salmon hair.

Tom is taken aback by my actions as grabs my wrist and caresses my hands. "Save the hair grabbing for the bedroom (Y/n)." He laughs at me as my face heats up and I pull my arms away, folding them to my chest. I try to look angry at him, but he knows me too well.

"Hey, We still got time. How about we get some dope merch?" Tom suggests. I agree as we began walking to down the stairs of the stadium.

I didn't notice that as we walk, Tom's hand held mine. I look down at our hands then up at him, though he just smiles instead of replying to my unanswered question. I didn't mind, so I give his hand a squeeze as we walk through the horde of fans.

I was paying so much attention to Tom that I didn't notice the guy in front of me. I bump into this mysterious man as we both fall to the ground.

"A-are you okay? I'm so sorry! You're not hurt are you??" I frantically ask. Tom helps the hooded man up as we notice a scratch on his arm.

"Im so so sorry. Please, let me treat you." I say as I pull out my wand and begin healing the bloody scratch upon his forearm. The man was going to pull his arm away, but gave in anyway. He doesn't look up or say anything expect for an occasionally "ouch" as I fix the cut.

After finishing, Tom randomly pulls out a bandaid from his pocket that just so happened to have Justin Towers, lead singer of Love Sentence, on it. The man chuckles to himself before running away, losing him the army of people.

"Yeesh, the guy could've at least say thanks." Tom mutters." If a cute girl healed me, I'd be extremely grateful."

"Well you gave him the bandaid so technically you're the cute girl who healed him." I point at him teasingly.

"Touché." Tom and I laugh as we continue to travel around the area. Buying some merch, eating Octodogs, and we even took some pictures together.

I smile to myself as I change my lock screen on my phone. It was suppose to be a selfie through this app called Snapchat, but Tom photobombed it by kissing my cheek midshot—causing me to have a shocked and embarrassed expression. It was surprisingly cute honestly, and I made my home screen a silly picture we took together. I squeal to myself. I love Earth technology!!

Tom notices my giddiness as his smile twinkles. "The concert is about to start, let's head back (nickname)."

I nod to him as he holds my hand again, and I hold his back.

»»————-
Love the story??
Like, comment, and add it to your reading lists! Updates occur every week
^^
————-««

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Q: Who do you think the hooded man was?

A/n: There's  been temporary changes as far as this book goes. I'll be updating week instead of every couple days until my summer break starts. Which is only 3 weeks away so do not fret!! :^) ill get back to my original updating schedule soon. I hope you enjoyed this short, yet sweet update <3