•Chapter 10•

Shoutout to: @tomco4liiffe
Thanks you for liking the story!
@skylerMD
Also shoutout to you for commenting and liking the book so far 😂😂 your comments brightened my day 

Beep beep. Beep beep. Beep beep.
I groan as I hit the snooze button on my alarm. I lay thee for a few minutes until my nose is greeted by a familiar smell, (your favorite breakfast food)

My stomach growls as I lay there. Sitting up, I stretch my arms above my head and yawn. Before I can get out of my bed, a knock is heard on my door. I freeze in my spot as my favorite salmon haired demon greets me with a plate of (food).

"Morning, hun." He smirks as he places the plate on my side table.

I look up at him as he looms over me. The memories of the night soon hit my mind as my face heats up.

"G-goodmorning." I stutter. "Thank you very much."

He cocks his head slightly to the side as he gives me a questioning gaze then his expression changes to a happy smile. He puts his hand on my head and ruffles my hair. I flinch at his touch; I didn't mean to, but I feel weird when Tom touches me. Does it have something to do with last night?

"Did..did you just flinch?" He asks. He then gives an evil smirk at me. "You're afraid of me, huh? I'll give you a real reason to fear me."

He climbs onto my bed, his hands coming closer to me. I squeeze my eyes tight, not sure what he's about to do.

Instead, he starts to tickle me. It surprises me at first, but soon I begin to laugh as his hands roam around my body, tickling me almost to death. I try to push him off of me, but his hands knew my tickles spots too well.

After a minute. he stops and I breathe deeply, letting out breathy laughs.

"Still scared of me?" He chuckles.

"More than ever." I say, hiding under my blanket to protect myself from another attack.

His laugh pushes away any bad thoughts that were previously roaming throughout my head. He gets up from my bed, stretching his arms. I never notice that's he quite buff. He's wearing a black tank top, which I've never seen him wear before and a pair of shorts that fall past his knees. This is a different side of the demon prince. His hair is even a mess which just makes him look really...I'm not going to say it, I'm too pure for these thoughts...

"Make sure you eat all your meal! Also, dress cute today. We're going out today." He nonchalantly says before leaving the room.

I almost forget what he says while I eat my breakfast. Pausing, I look down at my food. Oh my goodness... did, did I just get asked out on a date?!?!?

"WHY DO I KEEP BLUSHING, DAMN IT." I say out loud to myself. Little does Tom know, I can sense him giggling outside my door.

I rush out of my bed and chase him downstairs as he runs away laughing like a little girl. The embarrassment sets in as we circle around the coffee table. After a while, we're both absolutely exhausted, so we fall on the couch.

Besides our heavy breathing, the house is silent which is really odd. I was about to ask Tom what the deal with the silence is, but he stops me.

"Star and Marco are out doing some kind of mission." He tells me."So how about that date now?"

I nearly forgot about him inviting me out. I charge upstairs to change into something more cute. Not like the 'Tokyo Ghoul' shirt isn't cool or anything, but not date material. Thank you Earth for providing us with these wonderful shows called 'anime'.

"I can help you change if you'd like!" Tom calls out from downstairs.

"n-no thank you!!" I reply taking off my clothes and grabbing (color) shirt. I tuck it into a pair of dark high waisted jeans and fluff it out a bit. Sliding on a my usual shoes I head downstairs. I didn't want to dress too cutesy because 'a gal has to let loose sometimes' or something like that. PonyHead, a friend of Star, told me something like that before and I guess it just stuck since then.

He was already waiting there at the ajar door. I'm honestly very confused, mostly since I expected we'd go to a whole other dimension or something of that nature. For once, I am wrong?

"I can read you like a book." He says. "I want to show you around town. You know, you haven't even walked on Earth yet??"

I'm astonished that he paid that much attention. I wasn't even aware of he fact I've been cooped up in this house this entire time. Taking my hand, he drags me out the door to who knows where. Either way, I think my feelings are gettin through to this thick headed demon?

Enjoy the chapter lovely? Hit that Star! (Not our Star of course 😅) whoever likes and comments will get a shoutout~

Sorry this chapter is so late! Please enjoy ^^