•Chapter 9•

Shout out to: @ask-ash
Thank you for the encouragement and votes on this story <3

I wave bye to Hekapoo and Rhombulus as I open a portal.

"Take care of those scissors." H-poo smiles.

"And take care of your little boyfriend Tom~" Rhomb says, doing a girly pose.

Instead of blushing, I laugh at him as Glossaryck and I step into the portal. I can't wait to finally get home. A few hours later, I'm back at the Diaz house. I didn't notice that it was already midnight; nobody was awake.

Standing on my tiptoes, I quietly walk up the stairs. On my way to my room, I peek into Star's room since the door was already open. I silently giggle to myself while looking at the scene in front of me. Tom, Star, and Marco are asleep on the floor, a weird board game between them all. Ahh, I remember that game! It was a simple game, except it has magic to make your character look like you.

I plop myself down in front of the board, sitting on my knees. I play around with the pieces, but then Tom's cute little character catches my eye and my heart melts. He was just way too cute like this.

Smol Tom waves at me as I poke his little face. The mini Demon hugs my finger and I feel the need to squeal like he's a cute puppy.

"Why can't Tom act as cute as you?" I whisper yell at Smol Tom.

Suddenly, arms wrap around my waist. The room is dark so I can only assume who the figure was. His hands travel down onto my thighs.

"(Y/n)—" He whispers into my ear. His voice was silky and deep as his breath touches my ear.

"T-Tom." I mumble, not wanting to wake anyone. "What are y-you doing?"

He ignores my question as he places a kiss on my neck. My blush was red enough to be seen in this dark room. I thought he was going to do something else, but the demon boy collapses on my back. Did he..fall asleep?

I remove him from me as I gently lay him on the ground, covering him with a blanket. I then zoom out of the room as quiet and swift as I can. Once in my room, I close the door and fall to the floor.

My heart beats out of my chest as I recall the moment that just happened. Was he sleep walking? Then why'd he say my name..? My mind races thinking of a likely scenario. Tom likes Star, not me. I could care less, right? Right?!

I give up on thinking, I'm just way too tired. Yea, that's it. This was obviously a dream. I hate to admit it, but wow I wish I was still in that dream.

I throw myself on my bed, drifting off into a deep sleep. My last thought was "how am I going to face Tom after what just happened?"

Like the chapter? Like and comment! Shoutouts are giving every chapter~

A/n: hope you enjoyed this steamy chapter! Sorry it was short~