•chapter 23•

Shout out to: SheedahOp
ZukuAestheticEdits
Cassiethedolphin
KawaiiPaigey
@Http-TxyFreddie
Thank you guys for spamming this story with so much love. This is just a smol portion of my lovely readers <3 I appreciate all of you sm

[Semi-filler]

After our talk yesterday, I feel like we're more conscious of each other. He still flirts and gives me physically contact, but it's always accompanied with stuttering and blushing. Which is also so cute it hurts.

Walking down the hallway of the dimly lit home, I head to the bathroom to take a shower. As usual, I'm alone in the house. The time on my phone showing half past 7.

"Can't wake up early if you never even fell asleep in the first place.." I say to myself as I look in the mirror. It's evident of my fatigue as my eyes were trying their best to stay open. The first step is admittance: I have an addiction.

<On today's show of 'My Strange Addiction'>

'Hello, I'm (Y/n) (l/n), I'm (y/o) and I am addicted to reading fan fiction to the point of insomnia. Strong power, thank you.'

As I turn on the shower and remove my clothes, I step in and feel as the warm water tingles my skin. Ahh, I don't care if it's 80 degrees outside, a warm shower is so nice.

Washing my hair with my shampoo, I cleanse myself of all the impure and dirty thoughts. I rinse myself off as I just stand there, my body relaxing in the water.

"Hey (y/n), have you seen my toothbrush?" A voice echoes as the door to the bathroom opens.

Peering out from the shower, I'm face to face with Tom. My face heats up from the sight of Tom so I quickly hide back in the shower.

"Ever heard of privacy?!" I ask him.

"Nope!" He pops the 'p' as he giggles like a kid. "Hmm maybe I should join you in the shower..?" I feel his smirk as his voice goes deep.

I turn off the shower as I sigh. I hesitantly lean my arm out of the shower as I point to the towels on the rack next to him. "P..please pass the towel." I accidentally stutter.

"Hmm decisions, decisions, maybe—." Tom thinks to himself devilishly.

I let out an angry sigh as I try to lean to grab the towels without being fully exposed, which didn't work out well.

Tom's hand then grabs mine as he holds it tight. I blush more as his other hand caresses up my arm to where he's at my shoulder. If he could see the redness of my face, I'm sure he'd be laughing right now. I don't stop him as his hand works it's way up to my neck. I close my eyes shut as I don't know what to do. Unexpectedly, he bops my nose as he makes a 'boop' sound.

"I SWEAR WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS SHOWER, YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR HARASSING A NAKED MAIDEN." I boom at him, embarrassed to the point of anger.

"I humbly apologize sister (y/n), for you are forbidden to love." He kneels on the floor, with my towel in his hand. Snatching it away from him, I quickly dry off as I force the demon to leave.

I lock the door as I wrap my hair in the towel and put on my clothes. Once done, I slide down the bathroom door as the scene reoccurs in my mind.

—Tom—

'I should stop being such a perverted idiot and ask her out already, huh?" Tom thinks to himself as he too slides down on the other side of the bathroom door. Marveling the lights above him, he's ready. He'll take her out to all her favorite places, eat her favorite things, and when the times right, he plans to ask her to be his.

—(y/n)—

Looking down under the door, I notice Tom sitting behind it. I knock on the door between us to which he knocks back. We both silently laugh as our hands sneak closer to each other from underneath the doorway. Our fingers slightly overlapping each other, i can sense our contentment as we rest comfortably. In this quiet setting, no words spoken between us, at that moment I can feel his heartbeat. And maybe— just maybe—there's hope for us too.

•~•~•~•~•~•~

Leaving the bathroom, we don't look at each other as we walk side by side to the kitchen. I open the fridge for no reason at all, just to make it seem less awkward. AHHHH WHO KNEW TOUCHING HANDS WAS SO INTIMATE. they're just hands, but woah.

"Hey (nickname)~." Tom coos. "Make. Me. Some. Tea. Please."

A small smile escapes my lips. "Just because you said please doesn't mean you asked nicely."

With just Tom's childish attitude, the fog has been lifted and the air is lighter. I go to get him a cup when my phone rings.

"Hello?" I ask confused.

"Heya baby, how's it going?" At that moment I realize that the voice belongs to Justin Towers.

"Eh, uh—." I try to form words. "I'm doing well, but why'd you call?"

"Let me cut to the chase: you, me, tomorrow at 1pm. I'll pick you up. What do ya say?"

Taken aback by the idols request I respond with a simply 'let me think about it'

"Oh comeeee on. Okay, it's not a date, it's just a—." He pauses. "Friendly meet up?"

I stop to think as I look to Tom as he cocks his eyebrow questionably.

"Y-yea sure. See you then, bye." Quickly hanging up I turn to face Tom.

He drums his fingers on the table impatiently. "Who may that have been?" He asks.

"Uhm well, a person..whose name is maybe Justin Towers." I awkwardly smile.

"I see, I see." Tom's expression changes to that of jealously. He rolls his eyes as he looks away from me. I should've expected this, he's way too overprotective. Then suddenly he smiles as he walks over to me. "What time will he here to pick us up?"

"Wait us?"

"Of course."

He stares at me with a closed eye smile as he waits for me to answer.

"Ahhh 1."

"Great, it's a date. I'll head home for today, see you and Justin tomorrow!!" With that, the demon leaves through a portal before I can say anything.

I've never seen such fake enthusiasm...

»»————-
Love the story??
Like, comment, and add it to your reading lists! Updates occur...sometimes? 
^^
————-««

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Q: How do you feel about Justin Towers?

A/n: ayy Author-Chan is back and ready to serenade you with more Tommy!! Please excuse my absence for I am a busy mofo. Also a side note, this story won't have smut, but when I want to add it, I'll put it in my Oneshots book ;) thanks you~~~