•Chapter 21•

Shout to: RubyHeartWriter and no-no123
Thank you for the hilarious comments and votes 😂😂

Art creds to my lovely lovely artist RandomReadingDemon 💕💕

[Dark Nights, Faint Lights]

The sky that was once hues of pinks and orange, was now a dark blue with white lights blazing above. I marvel up at the beauty, since Author-Chan really likes astrology and it just makes sense for her to make me do such a thing.

"Pretty isn't it?" The horned demon says, the lights reflecting into his eyes.

"No you are."

"That's not how this cliche works and you know it." Tom says jokingly.

I could only laugh as we make it back to our seats in the crowd of rapid fangirls and couples, forgetting we were still holding hands.

The lights go wild as the cheering of the crowd intensifies. Everyone gets hyped as we join in, standing up to applaud as Love Sentence makes their way on stage.

Tom and Marco let out a girly squeal as they jump up to 'Frenemies'—the song of their friendship, leaving Star and I in a fit of laughter at the boys.

The show begins as we all dance in synch, sing along, and just have a great time. I haven't had so much fun in a long time. Lately it seems as if living my own life is a crappy part time job. Gazing over at Tom, I smile and zone out.

The pack of wild girls so wild as Justin Towers makes his way through the fans on a moving stage, singing amazingly to 'Too Little Too Late'. Before I realized it, Justin's hand reaches out to mine as he stops in front of me.

In the split second my mind goes full overdrive. Alright (y/n) you can do one of 2 things:
1) not take his hand and regret it for the rest of my life
Or- 2) take the hand of the most famous singer in this universe

Hmmm hard choice.

I take his hand as Justin Towers pulls me onto the small stage. Though I didn't plan far enough or what to do at this point, so I turn around and wink at Tom as he pouts at me. Justin leans close to me as he continues to sing. At the last line of the song, he covers my mouth with his hand as he places a kiss over it. Everyone screams with jealously at the singer as the song ends. Letting me down from his podium, I'm left in shock at him. He hands me a 'VIP' card as he goes back to the huge stage.

My brain does not compute what just happened. Not only did I get to be on stage with Justin Towers, I also technically got kissed by him too.

I cover my lips with my hand as my face is red with embarrassment. I look over to Tom who quickly looks away.

For the rest of the concert, Tom refuses to look at me, but I attempt to play it off as if I haven't noticed. My mood sinks, but I stay positive. Looking over at Jackie,Marco,and Star, I see how happy they are and I know that I should be too.

"This goes out to all of the couples out here tonight—Just Friends." Justin says as the music tempo changes.

I get giddy as I grab Tom's arm, trying to get him in a better mood. He looks up at me finally then continues to ignore me. I lean in closer as I sing along. He tries to hide it, but I can clearly see that's he's secretly smiling.

I then notice blonde hair, Star's blonde hair. She runs off closer to the stage, her head down. I move my eyes towards Marco and Jackie only to see them in a deep kiss.

No this isn't right. Marco likes Star, he said so himself..so why is he being an idiot and kissing Jackie back?!?!

I am tempted to go and interrupt them, but Tom quickly runs off towards Star. I follow behind him as we come face to face with Her. Star's features are holding back a pained expression. Looking into her eyes, my heart wretches in pain. Really, my heart physically hurts, not a normal pain, but one that almost feels like a heart attack.

Clutching my chest tightly, my cheeks begin to glow as I feel their energy. Unlike Star, my marks don't show and this is the first time( in a long time) that they've appeared. Spade-like emblems glow faintly on my cheeks as I look at Star. For some reason tears pour down my face. I'm not sad, but it's like I can feel Star's emotions. I knew, that this was one of my abilities.

"Star, it hurts doesn't it?" I mutter. She nods as I pull her into a hug. Tom watches sadly, not sure what to do. I give him my smile through Star's tears in my face. He gives a light smile.

The song ends, along with the concert so the audiences pours out of the building, bustling with chatter.

Marco runs up to us with a worried look plastering his face. I look away as I feel guilty for being mad at him.

"Star..I'm sorry that must have been awkward to see." Marco scratches the back of his head.

"Hahah noooo I came up here to feel.. uhh Justin's sweat..ya know sweat eheh." Star says as she smiles nervously. Marco pulls her into a hug as he thanks her for understanding.

They both began to walk away as Marco turns towards us. "Coming?"

I shake my head 'no' as I'm going to use this VIP pass before the opportunity escapes. I hold it up the pass to Tom. "Wanna come with?"

Tom rolls his eyes and shrugs. "I'm only coming because I obviously had Justin first so that just makes you my rival." The demon boy jokes as he stick out his tongue at me.

"Just admit it, you were jealous weren't ya?" I tease him, but then he stops in his tracks and looks back at me.

"So? What if I was?" Tom whines as his skin goes red. My heart skips a beat as I comprehend what he just said. He knows I'm a sucker for his cute side dammit..

"I should thank you for helping me with that fall earlier, huh?" A voice says out of the blue.

I turn around and see...Justin Towers?!! Wait.. the guy in the hoodie was him?! My face blushes more than before as I see him; recollecting the little event from earlier

Tom pulls me closer to him as Justin makes his way over to us.

"It was no problem. Anyway, Hi I'm Tom and this is my girlfriend (Y/n)."

»»————-
Love the story??
Like, comment, and add it to your reading lists! Updates occur every week  
^^
————-««

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Q: What is your opinion on Jackie?

A/n: i feel bad for not updating so often.. and it's causing me to loose some readers which makes me feel so awful. thank you to the readers who've stuck with this story <3 you guys are amazing