Killian 'Hook' Jones x Magic!Reader

Requested by MalecLightbaneships

You had been taught magic since you were young, you had been taught by your father and you had taught yourself. You were also very skilled at deception. You had moved to the sleepy town of Storybrooke because you needed a change. You worked as an art teacher at the school. You were a brilliant artist, at least according to your students you were. You were also a published author, with a massive amount of success.

You wrote under a pen name, your stories revolved around, young adults who went back in time to understand an important part of their culture. Your current one was about a young Jewish girl who was hiding during the Second World War. You were going to the local diner for lunch when you bumped into a handsome, dashing man, about your age with dark hair, and stormy eyes. You crammed down the adjectives that swirled around in your head, you were a writer after all, the words flowed like magic onto the screen. The pair of you flirted and made plans for later that day, you learned his name was Killian Jones, when you entered the diner you didn't notice that there was an older man with longish hair watching you.

You began to fall in love with Killian. You had discussed everything, you couldn't remember who your father was. You couldn't really remember anything since before your arrival at Storybrooke. You learned about Killian's past, well the memories that he could remember. You were walking home after your date, Killian's lips met yours and a jolt run through you, not the one you usually had the fireworks. This was more of a shock. Memories ran through you, you began to remember everything that had happened in the Enchanted Forest. More importantly you remembered who your father was and what you could do. "Bloody hell." Killian's accent ran through the night, "I'm going to kill that crocodile."

"That crocodile is my father." Killian's eyes widened in horror. "That may cause some problems, love."

"May?" Your father appeared out of thin air. Your eyes widened, as they eyed each other up. Yep, this was about to get messy, maybe the Evil Queen would help you?

There was another problem, because of course there was. You sipped at the rum in your glass, the burning sensation helping you cope with the magic that was being through around behind you and the knife that had been thrown by Killian which just missed you. You were supposed be having a nice family dinner, but maybe bringing Killian was a bad idea. You exited the room as they began yelling at each other, you walked down the docks. You sat with your feet hanging off the edge. A heavy leather coat dropped down around your shoulders a few minutes later. "Sorry, love."

He kissed your temple. You rested your head on his shoulder. Together you watched the stars, and Killian would mutter in your ear which ones where which.