Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo x fem!Reader

"Rule #1?" 

"Never SCREW OVER your partner. Come Tony give us a hard one." You and Tony were sitting in the car parked opposite the suspects house watching on the most boring stakeout ever. Which is how you and Tony had resorted to playing 'guess the Gibbs rule' You knew them all despite not being on "Team Gibbs".

You worked as a linguist and as this case involved languages the term did not speak as well as hidden ciphers you were called in to help. You moved your H/C to your left shoulder. Tony glanced over his shoulder to look at you in the passenger seat of his car. "Okay gimme." Was Tony's reply. Thinking hard you tried to think of the most difficult Gibbs rule to remember when you noticed the suspect staring over at the car with you both inside. "Rule 27"

Tony's eyes never left yours as he replied "Two ways to follow someone. The first way they never notice you, the second way they only notice you. Gibbs, he's spotted me and Y/N"

"Relax Tony he thinks you are on a date. Kiss her." Hearing the last part of the order your cheeks flushed red and you dipped your head. Moving closer Tony moved his fingers to gently lift your head. His nose brushed against your cheek, you angled your face to the side slightly so his lips could gently press against yours. Pulling away slightly Tony brushed his nose against your cheekbone before kissing you once again.

"You two done?" Gibbs laughed into your ears pulling away, Tony pulled away looking down and over at Gibbs who was holding the suspect. "Meet you back at the squad room boss?"

"Ya think?" Tony glanced over at you before driving away.

---Time Skip to the next day---

Team Gibbs was finishing up on the paperwork on the case. You walked up to Gibbs. "Here's my report." Gibbs nodded before turning back to his computers. Walking away you glanced at Tony but continued on. "Tell her Tony." Tony looked up at Gibbs before stating "What about Rule 12?"

"If it doesn't interfere with your work, it's fine."

Tony looked over at you as you entered the lift. Before dashing over and entering just as the doors closed. "Tony, what are you?" Your sentence was captured in his searing kiss. "Go out with me tonight." Nodding slightly in a daze. The doors opened thankfully there was no one waiting. Tony gently pushed you out the lift before cheekily stating "Pick you up at 7?" The doors closed, and you were left staring your own reflection.