Luke Alvez x SSA!Reader

You were an SSA with the FBI, working with the BAU. You had worked on the team for years been there since Gideon. You had helped the team through everything that happened. Hayley's death. The birth of Henry. Emily's death. Emily's reappearance into their lives. Gideon's death. Scratch. Hotch leaving. Everything. Just as they had helped you through the death of your mother and the death of your boyfriend. Luke knew of the death of you boyfriend, he had joined shortly afterward. He had a crush on you, had since the day Hotch had introduced. You had told him of your boyfriend's death, and he had promised himself he would wait for you to finish grieving.

It had been a long case, five dead when they had been called in, five more before they caught the guy. Everyone just wanted to go home and sleep. Garcia moved through the desks to the glass doors. "Hello, my lovies, I brought drinks for everyone before we go home. Don't do worry they are non-alcoholic, newbie." Luke looked offended but grabbed one anyway. Everybody toasted and downed their drinks. "Delicious, Penelope. But I must be getting home." Rossi moved to grab his gear and leave the building. "Me too, I can't wait to see my boys. See you tomorrow." JJ turned and walked away throwing a wave back at the group. "I'll help clean up if you want, Pen." You offered. Shaking her head, she moved away as the rest of the group said their goodbyes and moved to the lifts to go home. As the doors closed on Simmons, you moved back to your desk. Luke watched you move around your desk and drop a few files on it before turning and moving away. "Night, Luke."

"Y/N! Wait a minute." Turning you watched as he darted towards you. "Yea."

"Do you want to go out with me?" Your brow furrowed. "I know its soon after his death and I don't mind waiting but I just wanted to ask."

"Yes." He looked dumfounded for a second, before grinning. "I'll talk to you tomorrow, Luke as I'm exhausted." Nodding, he smiled. "Yea, sure. Me too, can I walk you to your car?"

"I'd like that." Moving the pair of you walked into the lift and pressed the button for the garage. The doors slid closed, and Luke sneaked a look at you. You were grinning slightly, pulling your bottom lip in with your teeth, giddy with the thought of the upcoming date.