Gabriel Waincroft x Angelina McGarrett Part Two

This is part two to the previous Gabriel Waincroft. https://www.wattpad.com/562147143-fandom-one-shots-gabriel-waincroft-x-angelina Part two to MarlaynaWilton request. Requests are open, please PM me (Character and Plot) as it will be easier for me to keep track of them. Requests will close 2nd July.

Tension was thick between the McGarrett siblings, Steve wasn't talking to Angelina and Angelina wasn't talking to Steve which meant the Danny or Kono played the go-between. Chin refused to talk to Angelina as she was currently dating someone who tried and had come between him and his wife.  Angelina was looking over the paperwork that was the cases tied to her boyfriend. With each turned page, her heart broke. She was beginning to see the cracks in her boyfriend's sweet exterior. Angelina noticed that he was responsible either indirectly or directly for several deaths.

Steve was writing several reports when he noticed his sister was leaving. Chin and Danny noticed how Steve's eyes followed her figure. Danny motioned to Chin who followed him into Steve's office. "So, Steven. What's going on with you and your sister?" Steve inhaled. "She's still dating Gabriel. She won't listen to me." Chin looked as if he was going to explode. "Why don't you let her make her own mistake in dating him." Danny suggested. Chin brought forward his two-cents. "She was looking at his file, so, she knows who he is and what's he's done. Let her make her own decision." Steve sighed.

Angelina arrived at Gabriel's place, she knocked on the door. Fear was slowly flooding her nerves. What ifs ran through her head. Gabriel opened the door, relief gave way to uncertainty. "Babe." He started, Angelina pushed her way inside, waving off his greeting. In his living room, she stared out at the view. "Why didn't you tell me?" Was whispered before, she whirled around "Why the hell didn't you tell me?" Was flung at him. "Because..."

"Because I wouldn't understand? Because I would run and tell my brother? Because why?"

"Because I didn't want to lose you."

"Did you do it?" His silence was answer enough, "We are done." With that the fuming McGarrett stalked away. Angelina made her way back down the path towards her car. "Babe!" He ran after her, he grabbed her arm and pulled her close. One hand cupped her jaw, fingers brushing away her hair that danced around with the wind. "Please. Don't do this. We can work through it." Angelina shook her head and removed herself from his grasp, "No actually we can't. Goodbye Gabriel." She turned and left him there heart shattered, tears threatening.

Angelina made her way from her boyfriend's place, former boyfriend after everything she had read, heard and learned she needed time to process it and decide what to do next. She drove down the winding streets, ideas about what she should do next flowing through her mind. Surfing perhaps. Outcomes that she foresaw were giving her doubts about her choice. She flickered her eyes up and noticed the red light had gone green, she drove forward ignoring the nagging feeling in her gut. Suddenly her car caved in on her, crushing her body as it swung out and away. There was never ending blare from a car horn and a ringing in her ears, otherwise there was silence. Angelina opened her eyes weakly, blood dripped down her face moving down her cheeks and jaw. Drops fell into her eyes as she blinked. There was shouting, who was shouting? Angelina exhaled shakily, "I'm sorry, Steve." She muttered. The world went black as a racing figure shouting her name entered her frame of view.

Steve cradled his sister's head in his hands as he tried in vein to wake her up. Angelina didn't wake and Steve McGarrett's world crashed around his ears.