Angus MacGyver x Dalton!Reader

Requested by: EvilUnicorns4minions Hope you enjoy this one shot.

You stared at the doors of the Phoenix Foundation. You hadn't told your father, Jack Dalton that Matty had offered you a job working with his team. Walking quickly to Matty's office you were relieved when your father hadn't spotted you. The interview slash meeting went well. You and Matty walked into the War Room. "WHAT THE HELL?" Jack's shocked yell brought the team's attention to you and Matty. "Hey, dad." The team mouthed Dad collectively. While Riley smirked knowing who you were. "You are not working here."

"Funny, I used to work the CIA before I came to work here." He turned a funny shade of red. "Besides you will be able protect me and you won't be able to stop me." He nodded and Matty introduced to you to the team. Mac caught your eye and you smiled.

---Few years later---

While on a mission in Rio you had gotten a call from your doctor. You were pregnant. Forget Mac, your dad was going to freak. You sighed and got on with the mission resolving to tell Mac when you were back in LA. During the rest of the mission Riley began to notice something was up. You avoided any conflict they came up against. Staying away from the chemicals Mac was using.

On the plane home, she sat beside you. Checking the plane, she made sure the rest of the team were deep in conversation before broaching a topic with you. "You okay?" You nodded and continued staring out the window. "Now I know that's a lie." You didn't notice Mac walking past you to get a drink. "I'm pregnant and I don't know how to tell Mac." He froze for a few moments before turning back to his seat. Riley grinned. "That's good, isn't it?"

"Yes. How do I tell him?"

"When we get back, take him back to yours and tell him. Okay?" You nodded and she smiled before flicking her eyes to Mac's form, he was now staring out the window in a daze. "You'll be good parents." You smiled. "Thanks, Riles."

When the plane landed, the rest of the team disembarked with Riley dragging your father out of the plane. Mac walked over to you. "Hey,"

"Hey, want to go back to my place?" He nodded, he held your hand delicately. You arrived at your car. You turned to face him. "I'm pregnant."

"I know. I overheard you and Riley."

"Are you happy, Mac?" He leaned forwards and captured your lips with his. The kiss moved from chaste, and delicate to passionate and breathless with him pressing you against the car. After a while, the kiss slowed down and you pulled back, out of breath. "You have made me very happy, Y/N. I fallen for you in so many ways."