Rebekah Mikaelson x Mandy Amberson Part Two

Requested by Azureman136 Part two to the previous Rebekah Mikaelson x Mandy Amberson. https://www.wattpad.com/589897412-fandom-one-shots-rebekah-mikaelson-x-mandy  

A few months after the events that took place, Mandy was learning magic under the guidance of Freya. Rebekah had noticed that her lover had been having sleeping badly, and waking up screaming from nightmares. What Mandy hadn't told Rebekah that she had been having odd dreams, dreams that terrified her. Freya noticed the changes in Mandy's magic, and she became concerned. She enlisted the help of Davina, Kol and finally Rebekah. Rebekah waited until Mandy was asleep in her arms before calling the others. Davina and Freya started the spell using Kol's strength and immortal form as an anchor. Together the four entered Mandy's mind, there was the usual tug in their own minds. They watched as visions of her time as a Revenant flooded her mind, combined with happy memories of her and Rebekah. They saw how cold and distant she was as well as how the death she had suffered. Pain flooded through each of their systems, muted because it had been in the past. They also heard a voice but it was muffed as if it was coming through water. Exiting the dream, they didn't have a moment to take a breath before Mandy woke screaming. Rebekah pulled herself up into a sitting position and tugged Mandy into her chest, running her fingers through her lover's locks calming her down.

Mandy waited for a few nights, biding her time. She waited until everyone was asleep then she followed the voices, they lead her through the city. She reached the graveyard, and began to dig where directed. She dug for a while before unearthing a Necronomicon, a grimoire. This grimoire was filled with dark magic more specifically Necromancy. She began to read, she began to practice the smaller spells throughout the week. Through the week she practiced on flowers and dead animals.

A few weeks later, Davina was in the witch's graveyard giving an offering to the ancestors. She heard a cracking of a branch turning she saw a figure in a dark, flowing clock. She finished quickly and followed the figure. It was Mandy. Davina watched as Mandy sat and began a spell, dark magic swirled around her. Davina's brow furrowed. She watched as Mandy's spell brought back some of the ancestors. Davina watched as the spell began to bind the ancestor's magic to Mandy. The two figures brought back by Mandy rose and followed her to a hidden crypt. Davina carefully followed. Mandy entered a room and Davina watched as the two ancestors entered the room and how the magic began ebb from them and into Mandy.

Rebekah began to search the compound again for Mandy, she began to rant about how maybe it was those who had killed her before. However, Elijah was about to point out they were all dead, when Davina raced in with her words tumbling over each other began to explain what was happening, the Mikaelson family at this point were all surrounding the frazzled witch. She explained how Mandy was using Necromancy to bind the ancestor's spirits and reanimating them into zombies and living ghosts, and how there were a few skeletons. The Mikaelson family assembled and witht the littlest witch, Hope Mikaelson, they went to the crypt, to confront Mandy. Once they were there they noticed other witches were screaming and crying about what was happening to their ancestors and how they were being puppets controlled by Mandy. Some of the bodies were stumbling as they walked towards the dark enchantress that was Mandy Amberson. They bowed, the Mikaelson's watched as the dead bowed towards the altar and how they waited for Mandy's command. Rebekah's voice cracked, "What are you doing, love?"

"They were in my dreams, showing what they were planning. They were planning on killing you all, torturing you. They plan on using Hope's magic to control the witches and the wolves. So I am making them submit." Mandy's voice echoed, bouncing off the stone. She began the spell, forcing the spirits into the bodies and skeletons. Her voice rose, "For so long the ancestors have forced your fellow witches to do your bidding, making them the slaves to your vindictive will, no more." The magic swirled around and filled the crypt with silver black mist. Some of the witches began to bind their magic and attack Mandy. The dead however, stood in front of Mandy and raised their hands and caused blinding pain to the witches. "Stop!" Rebekah shrieked at her love as she watched Davina and Freya drop to the ground, grasping their heads. "Stop, you're hurting your friends and family." Mandy shook her head, bent on enslaving the ancestors. "They plan on hurting you."

"You're hurting them!"

"They were behind my death."

"Then get rid of them! Trap them in something." Davina shrieked, and Vincent echoed this statement. Mandy, Freya, Vincent and Davina began the spell, Mandy created a small necklace which the souls of the ancestors began to flow into. The silver black mist encasing the room. Rebekah moved closer to the now weeping woman, Mandy repeated the phase "I'm sorry." Over and over again the witches moved closer. They hugged the crying woman and allowed her to join the covens. Mandy and the witches began a spell to set things right. The spell covered the city and began fixing what Mandy had changed. When it was over the witches forgave Mandy for what she had done and thanked her for helping them. They left leaving the Mikaelson family behind, Hope hugged the crying witch, before leaving with the rest of the family. Rebekah tugged her lover into her arms, raking her fingers through her hair as she stared into her eyes, foreheads touching. Rebekah kissed Mandy, chastely and sweetly. Rebekah tightened her arms around her girlfriend, wanting to be as close as possible. "I love you, please don't ever do that again." Mandy gave a watery chuckle before nodding. "I love you too." The pair kissed again, slowly and deeply, pouring all their emotions into the kiss. Rebekah grabbed Mandy's hand and dragged her away. "Come on, I could use a drink and about of tonne of chocolate."