Henry Mills x Girlfriend!Reader

I highly recommed trying hot chocolate with cinnamon its delicious. Small pinch. 

"Why are you hiding behind me? What did you do this time?" Henry questioned as his girlfriend of three months ran into his bedroom, throwing her bag onto his bed and jumping behind him just as he opened his arms for her. She had dragged to face the door as she hide behind him. "I...uh...I might have accidently covered your mother in purple paint. It was a total accident. But she doesn't believe me. I don't think." Henry smirked, you were good at pranks but you never, never pranked Henry's mothers. "Which one of my moms did you cover in paint?" You buried your face between his shoulder blades, groaning. He laughed, "Oh boy." There was a shriek of your name. Seconds later the evil queen entered the room in a black pantsuit, covered in purple paint with Emma and Snow following shoulders shaking. Emma was smirking and Snow was laughing quietly. "I'm sorry, I was meant to get Grumpy. He covered me in glitter and I wanted to get him back and I didn't mean to." You waved your hands around, terrified of what was going to happen. Henry's mouth fell open, Regina's eyes widened and Snow practically fell down, Emma stood shocked. You continued trying to explain by waving your hands before Henry grabbed your wrists and forced you to still them. You stared up at him, "What's going on?" You asked, Henry opened and closed his mouth at a loss for words. Instead he turned you towards his mothers and Snow still holding your wrists gently in his hands. You widened your eyes when you saw the paint was gone and Henry's room was clean. And you meant clean, like his mother had attacked it with everything, there was no dust, no rumbled sheets, no mess anywhere. You took your wrists out of Henry's grasp.

You stood shocked. Terrified of what this meant. For you. For your family. For your relationship with Henry. You had always known you had magic, you had just never told anyone. Not your mother, not even Henry. You had practiced in secret, getting better and stronger. Your eyes widened and before Henry could do anything, you used your magic to disappear. The flash of silver blinding for a moment. The trio were shocked, "Well that's interesting." Snow commented. "She didn't tell me. Why didn't she tell me?" Henry muttered, heartbroken. He sat down on his perfectly made bed. "You have to admit your room does look better." Emma commented. Before sitting beside her son, Regina crouched in front of him and Snow sat on the other side of Henry. "She's from the Enchanted Forest, right?" Snow questioned, Henry nodded. "Well in some small villages in the Enchanted Forest having magic is considered a sign of evil. Maybe she is from one of them and all she was trying to do was protect herself. Her family probably doesn't even know." Henry inhaled, "I would never hurt her." Regina began to talk to her son, "I know, and she knows that too. She has a secret that she has never told anyone and telling someone a secret like that is hard. You have no idea how they will take it. You need to tell her, that you are okay with her having magic. That you like, love her no matter what. Okay?" Henry nodded. "Take this, and I'll send you to where she may be." She handed Henry two hot chocolates with cinnamon. She waved her hand, engulfing her son in purple smoke. "When did you start giving hope speeches?" Snow asked playfully. "After I kept having to listen to you? You have to admit this room looks great clean."

Henry blinked the smoke clearing from his eyes and he was met with your back. He walked over to you and sat down. He silently handed you your drink. "I have magic." You took a sip. He chuckled, "I saw, thanks for cleaning my room for me."

"Sorry I didn't tell you, it's just..." You sighed. "I understand." You flicked your fingers between the pair of you. "So, we're good." He nodded. "Yes." The sun was being to set, bathing the forest in a golden light. You grinned at each other finishing your drink. You smiled at Henry as you rested your head on his shoulder watching the sun fade away. You waved your hands creating a few floating lights, just to light the place. Henry stood, pulling you with him. His hand pulled your waist close to his body, the other tangled with yours as you rested your remaining hand on his shoulder. He pulled you close, swaying softly. He brushed his lips against your temple. As you rested your head on his shoulder. "I would never hurt you, I think that it's great that you have magic."

"Thank you, Henry. I would never hurt you either." You raised your head and met his lips with yours. It was the gentlest brushing of lips. Out of all the kisses you had or would ever have with Henry this was your favourite.