Jane Carter x IMF!Reader

You had met Jane on a mission when you had almost been burned, you cover was about to be blown when she had walked into the room confirming your identity. You were currently on the plane to London where you would have to seduce the rich guy. Ethan and Benji were discussing the security and computers. Brandt was playing poker with Jane who was paying no real attention to the cards but to you. She was watching you, as you stared out the window watching the clouds. "You should just tell her." She raised her eyebrow and Brandt several ways he could die. "She likes you too." Yep, she was going to kill him where he sat. Ethan waved the team over for one last talk.

---At the party---

You wore a full-length dress, it showed enough skin to be tempting but was modest enough for your tastes. It was deep red in colour and it showed off your creamy skin. You walked in with Ethan talking in your ear. "Shut up. I know how to seduce men."

"Oh, yea?"

"Yes Brandt, I managed to seduce you didn't I." He reddened and flinched from Jane's scowl. "If anyone's interested I have the information."

---Afterwards---

As you entered the hotel room, you all shared. Jane pushed you against the door, her lips slating over yours. You kissed back with the same fervour, she pulled you close. Your hands slid into her hair. "The only person you can seduce is me."

"Some missions may have to disagree with you but okay."