G. Callen x Little Sister!Agent!Reader

Requested by  ScorchedThomas2922 

Callen stared at the scene that unfolded in front of him. His heart was twisting in his chest. His mouth felt dry, this couldn't be happening. When the news reached you, you knew he wasn't going to take this sitting down, you knew that he wasn't going stay out of this. Hetty ordered him to not do anything too dangerous. You scoffed under your breath, "Like that's ever going to happen." Thankfully, thankfully she didn't hear you. Or may she did. You hoped to never find out.

Coms were down. So, no connection with the outside team. Despite all the obstacles they made it inside. Everyone spilt up to do their jobs, stop the bombs, help the hostages or help Callen. You were going to help your brother, there were several problems that kept making things more difficult. You and Sam were with Callen when you meet the woman in the lab. She showed you Spiral. You heard and noise and went to check it out. Sam followed you. There was another shoot out. The woman in the lab threw a viral in towards Callen. He slammed the lab into shut down and told you and Sam to go and finish the mission. Sam left to follow her, but you couldn't move, you stared at your brother. He coughed up blood. You watched as he began to cough violently. "You'll be okay." You told him, he gave you a look of despair. He hated having to put you through this, you didn't know what was going to happen. You hated watching your brother in pain.

You stood with the rest of the team watching as Callen was getting ready to be transported by the CDC. "I'm going with him." You stated. "Of course, Miss Callen." Hetty replied. "I'll go with you." Sam answered you, placing a hand on your shoulder.

You had fallen asleep, you were sitting in a chair with your head resting on the bed by Callen's hand. He crawled into coconsciousness, his eye's fluttering open and Sam reacted first. "Hey." Callen grinned at his partner. "We were worried about you." Callen and Sam had an exchange about the bioweapon that wasn't a bioweapon. Sam left to inform the doctors and get a coffee. Callen ran his fingers through your hair. You stirred slightly but didn't wake. He tried again, you still didn't wake. He gently grasped a lock of hair between his fingers and brushed it against your nose. You scrunched your nose and it twitched. He smiled as you brushed your fingers against your nose. He laughed at this point. You woke. "Callen!" He laughed again. You hugged him and moved to snuggle into his arms on the bed. "You ever do that to me again and I will kill you slowly and painfully." He nodded and kissed your temple. "I will attempt to never do that again." You giggled at his attempt to comfort you. "Love you too." Sam came back a few hours later after being waylaid by calls from Hetty, Nell, Kensi and Deeks along with Eric, he even received a few calls from his family. When he came back you were leaning into Callen with his arms around you, holding you close.