Pavel Chekov x Engineering!Reader

I'm very sorry but I don't know how to write a Russian accent. If anyone does feel free to comment how to write it and I will edit it into the story. :) 

You were a red shirt in engineering assigned to the Enterprise. You were also the same age as the Russian whiz kid. The said whiz kid was staring at you while you were handing Scotty's reports to Kirk. Smiling at him, you moved away once Kirk handed them back signed. "So," Kirk started and immediately the entire bridge held back a groan. Kirk loved to get involved in his crews love lives. "Jim." Bones warned as he entered seeing the panicked look on the poor kid. Nyota sniggered as Kirk's face fell slightly. Just as she was about to suggest something the doors burst open to reveal a slightly injured and panicked you. "McCoy! Something blew in engineering and we couldn't communicate with medical and Scotty as well as a few others are injured." Swearing McCoy flicked his communicator and shouted orders, moving he grabbed your arm so you could direct him to the site. The bridge was left in limbo wondering what happened. "Sulu, direct us to neutral territory, Chekov, with me. Spock, take the bridge." Nodding each member moved to their new positions. Kirk and Chekov moved to the lift. While waiting to descend to engineering, Kirk turned to the white-faced boy. Kirk thought of you as the little sister he never had. "Ask her out." Chekov turned to face him, his eyes wide. "You both like each other, just don't hurt her. Or I will blast you out the air lock ok?" Nodding Chekov motioned to the doors which open and they followed the nurses helping those hurt. Kirk spotted McCoy and moved to talk to him. Chekov, however, moved over to you. You were helping others. Once you were on your own, Chekov grabbed a medical kit and moved you to sit down. "Here, I'll clean you up." You nodded with a soft smile at him. You were in love with the young Russian. "Thanks."

"What happened?"

"Someone dropped a spanner or something on a control panel and it blew. Luckily no one was hurt." Chekov dapped at the cut on your cheek. Flinching slightly at the sting. McCoy moved to help you as well. "You need a hypo, love." Crinkling your nose, you never really liked the feeling of getting a hypo but you weren't as bad a Jim. Nodding you turned your head, facing away. Just as McCoy was about to hypo you, you felt Chekov kiss you. "Alrighty then, I'm going over there then you two." Your eyes fluttered open, staring at Chekov. "Pavel?"

"Sorry, I...I...thought...." He turned away but you grabbed his gold shirt and kissed him back. His hands moved to your waist pulling you closer as he deepened the kiss. One hand slid up to cup the back of your head. A ripple of clapping startled the pair of you. It was Kirk with all the nurses along and Nyota who had run down to check on you her best friend. Blushing you turned, your head into his neck. "Ask her out!"

"Want to go out with me?"

"Yes." You kissed him again with your answer.