Sixty Two // Baby Blues.

Comenzar desde el principio

What was it with boys and boobs?

"Are you serious?" Michael sniggers, "Not to sound weird or creepy but when we dated I spent a lot of time staring at your....goods," Michael laughs and I can't help but roll my eyes at him.

"Some things never change huh?"

"Never," Michael smirks at me. "And to be fair I have just watched my wife go through all the normal pregnancy changes, I feel like I have a super radar on at the moment."

"I'm not that far along yet," I admit and watch Michael's face light up with pure happiness. "Hence why no one else knows yet."

"Understandable G," Michael gives me a warm smile. "I'm really happy for you and Cal, you two are really going to be the best parents."

"Thank you," A deep breath falls from my lips as I begin to feel my eyes fill with tears, I don't know why I was so emotional right now or I did but I just didn't what it was about this moment that was making feel like crying.

"Hey? Don't cry," Michael comforts Me, wrapping me in a tight hug almost instantly. "I can't imagine how hard it must be doing this over again after what happened last time." Michael pulls away and looks down at Me, a sad smile on his face. "Shows how strong you and Cal are."

"It is hard but Cal and I want this more than anything, we didn't want our fear to stop us from what will probably be the best thing to happen to us."

"I can tell you from experience that it really is, as soon as I layed eyes on Birdie, my world was better," Michael cutely says and it makes me smile.

"I'm sure you won't but can you just keep this to yourself? We just really want to wait until I get to twelve weeks before we tell anybody,"

"Course," Michael nods. "I'll even break my number rule and keep something from my wife, just for you and Cal," Michael winks and a part of me feels so bad that I'm asking him to keep something from Aria but I'm sure she will understand when she finds out.

"Thank you Michael, I promise it won't be for too long okay?"

"Don't sweat it Genie, seriously."

"So do we need to bring anything tomorrow?" I ask and Michael thinks for a minute before shaking his head.

"I've got it all covered," Michael confidently answers. "Where is Cal? Still at work?"

"Yeah, he should be home sometime soon," My eyes flicker to the clock on the wall, it was just on six now and that meant Calum shouldn't be too far away.

"I need to get back to my girls but tell Cal I said hi and I'll catch up with him tomorrow okay?"

"Sure,"

"And congratulations," Michael smiles at me before giving me another hug. "See you tomorrow G,"

"Bye Michael."

The rest of the evening seems to go by slowly as I begin to prepare dinner. I was going to go simple tonight and make a chicken salad.

A yawn falls from my lips and I can't help but suddenly feel overtired, I definitely planned on having an early night tonight, sleep seeming like one of the best things in the world right now.

The sound of Walker running pass me before a series of barks follow seconds after tells me that Calum was now home.

"Hi sweet boy," The sound of Calum greeting Walker makes me smile, God he was cute. "G?" Calum calls as I hear him shut the front door.

"Kitchen,"

"Hi," Calum smiles happily at me as he enters the kitchen and approaches me. I was standing at bench, the chopping board in front of me. I had started chopping up everything for the salad and was almost done, the cucumber and cheese being the only two ingredients that I needed to add.