28.

Nogla Pov.

I was waking up from a sound I heard from outside the room. Shit is someone breaking in? I got up. I went over to the end of the bed to get off. "David where are you going?" I look over to see Tyler getting up. He got off the bed. "I heard something," I told him. I was about to grab the bat that was next to the cabinets till it was taken already.

"Well I'm going to. I heard it," Lui said. I looked back on the bed seeing everyone up. Of course. We all walked out the room. Tyler went to Hunters room. He shook his head. Shit, Hunter isn't in his room. Marcel went into Owens room. He shook his head to. Not Owen to. Shit I'm getting way worried now. Evan went into Zayden's room. He shook his head. Please don't tell me there in danger. We all went to Cams room. The place where they all use to sleep and where Del made his art. As we opened the door quietly, we stopped it when we heard his voice.

"Come on Camellia don't cry," Zayden said. Cam was crying? "Please Cam. It's okay. Don't cry," Hunter hummed. It reminded me of Craig's hum. I saw Owen going under holding Cam. "We know Cam. We miss him to. We miss him so much. I wish we could visit him," Owen said. Wait him? Zayden went next to Owen one side leaning on him and Hunter did the same. Cam was held like a baby in Owen's arms having her eyes closed still having tears. Owen then sang. "Hey there little Moonbeam, how do you do, there's a great big world, waiting for us and you!" Then Hunter joined playing with Cam's hair, "As you lay your tiny head, dream of the world, they're gonna love you, their moon will return!" Zayden used his thumb to wipe Cam's tear on her cheek joining in. Cam started to open her eyes. "Little Moonbeam, Little Moonbeam, Let your radiance show! Little Moonbeam, Little Moonbeam, let your kind heart glow!" the boys smiled at her. Owen moved her hair from her face letting her look at them, "Though the shadows may close in, you will stay strong, your little spark of love, will cast out the dark!" Hunter smiled with at least one tear coming making Cam look. "Know that you're not alone, the suns at your side. Together you'll cleanse the world, you'll always be mommy's pride!" It made them have tears coming down now. Zayden continued," Little Moonbeam, Little Moonbeam, Let your radiance show! Little Moonbeam, Little Moonbeam, Let your kind heart glow!" Owen wrapped Cam around with her cover and using the other to cover him with Hunter and Zayden. Owen grabbed the bunny he gave Cam letting her hold it and sang, "Mommy may not be here now, but we will guide your way, but I know you'll be fine, seeing the night and day!" Hunter hugged Cam, "Dance among the clouds, bring in the night. Be good for us sister, as our soul's fly!" Hunter started to yawn. Zayden yawned but was able to keep going. "Little Moonbeam, Little Moonbeam, Let your radiance show! Little Moonbeam, Little Moonbeam, let your kind heart glow..." then Zayden fell asleep right after Cam did. Hunter then fell asleep. Owen looked at them. He kissed all their heads. "I'm keeping my promise mommy. I'm taking care of them like you wanted me to. Just you keep your promise to. To come back." Owen wiped his eyes. I love you mommy." Owen then went to sleep. I touched my cheek to see I was crying. That song. It was the song Craig sang to them when they were babies before he went into a coma. I can't believe it. I was on the ground with Evan and Tyler. I was falling asleep a little. I just can't believe it. Marcel picked me up. He put me back in bed. I looked and saw he had tears to. I looked at everyone they had some to. I bet it reminded them of Craig. I miss him so much. Next, I just fell right to sleep.

- - - - - -- -- -- - -- - - -

Tyler pov:

It was the middle of the day and we were picking up the kids from Craig's parents. Pretty much we still post videos and we love it. It just doesn't feel the same without Craig. After what the boys sang, it reminded me so much of Craig. His smile, his laugh, the way his glasses came down when he gets raged. It was so adorable. Both of us were the only ones who wore glasses. Now Cam does to, and she reminds me of Craig. I'm with Delirious picking them up. I was just looking out the window till we get there. I felt something hold my hand. "I know what you're thinking Tyler. I miss him to." I looked at him. He was still looking at the road. Stupid Delirious. We parked on the driveway. I walked out the truck going to the door. I knocked on the door waiting for Craigs parents. The door opened showing Craig's dad. "Hi Mr. Thompson." I smiled. He looked scared and worried. He let us in. I saw Craig's mom worried on the phone. "Where are the kids?" Delirious asked.