4.

Mini's Pov

I woke up feeling warm. I turned to see I was in Evan's chest. I looked at my shoulder to find Nogla there and Tyler on the other side. I was blushing red. My fever was gone, and I was so happy. Even with the people I like were sleeping with me. I blushed more just realizing they came last night and saw me crying. I guess they know I'm scared of thunder now. I don't care. I was happy my wish came true. They comforted me when thunder came. I felt safe and calm when they held me.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Tyler's Pov

I woke up from someone moving. I see Mini moving side to side. I laughed a little but then realized what happened last night. I blush just thinking of it, I looked up to see I was on Evan's shoulder. I didn't know I fell asleep on him, he felt so buffed. I sat up sat just thinking that. Mini looked at be confused. "Are you okay, Mini?" I put my hand on his head to make sure his fever was gone. It was normal so that's good. I looked at him who was blushing. Then Nogla woke up and Vanoss to. "Well looks like everyone's awake. I'll make us some breakfast as soon y'all get the fuck off me." Nogla, Mini, and I started to blush. I got up first and left. I couldn't believe I was sleeping with my crushes. This is really bad. I hope this doesn't affect us the next two weeks. Later we all started eating. We didn't talk at all, that's what scared me. I felt a little sad that I won't be able to talk to them. I was too much off a coward to talk out with emotions being scared to say something stupid, but it's better than staying quiet. "G-guys, w-we should forget a-about what happened last night. We were just helping Mini out. Right?" They all nodded. "So, let's forget it. Were just his friends helping out?" "Yea we were just helping. Mini are you really scared of thunder?" Nogla asked. Fucking idiot. We all looked at him concerned. He looked down to his feet scared about to tear up. I walked up to him and hugged him. "It's okay Craig you don't have to tell us. It's fine, don't worry. " I looked at him and it seems he calmed down. Next thing I know I hear a phone ring. "Hello?" I looked and saw Evan. "O yea sure." he looked at us and asked, "Do y'all want to play some GMOD with the other guy's?" We all nodded.

1 day before they had to leave.

Nogla's pov

"Well this fucking sucks, two more days until we head home!" I said being disappointed. "Nogla, at least were here at a club having fun before we go you fucker. I mean sure we can't drink but better being at one that is also family friendly." He laughed out loud that made my heart skip. It was fun having to see Evan, Tyler, and Mini every day. See their bright smiles, hearing their laughs and having to hang out with them made me so happy. Seeing their faces in the morning really got me. "Guy's I-I have something to tell you." I looked at Tyler and he was blushing a slight red. "I pretty much can't hold it anymore. After I tell y'all I'm not sure if y'all still be my friend or not." Now I saw Tyler shaking a little. "It's okay Wildcat. You can tell us, we won't judge," Mini said placing a hand on Tyler's shoulder. "Yea Tyler you don't have to worry. It won't change what we think. It can't be that bad," Evan said smiling to him. Tyler let out a sign. "You asses," he said with a little more blushing. "I'll get us some drinks while you try to gain a little more confidence, how does that sound Tyler?" Mini suggested. "Thanks, Mini. I would like that a lot." We watched mini walk off to get us drinks while I try to get Wildcat to calm down. Evan was watching Mini to make sure no one takes him because we know how clubs are. As soon as I look at Evan, he looks annoyed. I looked to see Mini and see a man I have no idea who it is walking up to him. Just looking at him talking to Mini ticked me off. Tyler looked at us confused until he saw why we were piss. After a few minutes the man grabbed Craig and headed to the dance floor. Mini tried to struggle out of the man's grip but couldn't. He was stronger than him and looked a little older by a year from Mini. He grabbed Mini close to his face and that's when something triggered in me. I got up and walked straight to them. I saw Evan and Tyler get up after I did and headed to them like me.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Craig's Pov