10.

1 month later

Brocks Pov

"What the fuck!" Delirious yelled being scared shitless being blown up with Lui by Vanoss. We all laughed out loud. "I didn't want to die!" Lui said with his squeaky voice. It was the funniest thing we could have heard off. I wasn't the only one thinking that. I've been living with Evan, Tyler, David, and Craig in the same house for a month. It was pretty cool to move in with them. I just love them like hell, but now I was the oldest out of all of us, we're playing GTA with the other guys since it's been awhile for us to play with them. We had to keep our relationship from them, so they won't hate us and pretty much some of us wasn't ready to tell them just yet. As we finished recording, we all chatted in Skype and of course all of us show our faces except Delirious. I always wondered what he looked like. We all did but we respected Jonathan's privacy. After having enough footage for a video, we decided to talk in Skype saying what has been happening in our lives except the relationship part. "Hey guy's we should hang out!" I looked up to see Marcel was the one who yelled out. "What do you mean Marcel?" I asked a bit confused but really concerned. "I mean we should get on the plan and hang out with each other face to face. It's been a really long time since we did because these videos and events so." I thought about it for a second and he was right. We haven't seen each other for a while well besides my boyfriends I really haven't got to hang with them. "That's sounds like a great idea, but where do we go?" Asked Terroriser. Everyone was thinking where to go. "Y'all can come here. The weather here is great and we can go to the beach. Y'all can stay at my place." We all nodded to Mini's idea. All of us kept talking what we can but out of all of us one person wasn't talking. "Umm... Jonathan you ok?" We all looked up to our screen of the Skype focusing in Jonathan's blank one. "I'm ok it's just I'm umm thinking." That's when I got really concerned. "If something's bugging you Delirious you can tell us," Evan said with his concerned eyes. I looked at everyone and they had those scared caring eyes. It really hurt me seeing them like that. "Okay. First no one is recording right?" Delirious said worried. We all nodded hoping Jonathan can see. "I think I might want to join y'all." We were all shock what He just said. "Do you mean like show your face Jonathan?" I asked being kind of scared asking. "I am. But just y'all. I been knowing y'all for years and I think it's time to show myself to y'all, just y'all. No one can know." We nodded to his argument. "Nogla we could go together on the plane to Mini's house," Brian asked looking at David's screen. O shot we never told them we moved. How is Nogla going to explain this? "Umm well actually I umm." Could see him sweating trying to think of an excuse and looking at us with his eye's saying 'Help me'. "Actually Terroriser, David's already here. David, Evan, Brock, and I are already here with Mini because we had an event for us here and asked Mini for us if we could stay with him for the event and he didn't mind so he is already here with the 4 of us," Tyler said confidently. "O, I guess in on my way without a flight buddy. I'm going to start packing bye!" Terroriser said signing out. We all waved each other goodbye and wished Jonathan a good luck and not to be scared or shy with us because we know he always think he's ugly and the negative stuff, but we accept no matter what. As soon as I get off, I head out to the kitchen seeing my boyfriend's there except Nogla. A minute later David came running down the stairs towards Tyler hugging the hell out of him and saying, "Thank you Wildcat I really owe you for saving me." I just laughed a little just seeing them. How cute. Next Nogla kissed Tyler which he really appreciated it. As they broke Tyler had a light Blush on his cheeks. I just wanted to kiss him to but knowing Tyler he would shut us up because even if he's aggressive he would always get what he wants. Mini and Evan are making us dinner since we haven't eaten all day except the delicious breakfast they made. That felt like heaven but being with them is enough for me. Realizing it I smacked myself on the head. "What's wrong MooMoo," Mini said with his caring green eyes. "I just realize when they come, we can't well you know." They looked at each other understanding what I mean. "You're right. Well there are 5 rooms in the house and 2 people can stay in the room, so I guess we have to share." Mini inserted. "But there five of us so one of us won't be with each other" I looked at them seeing scared eye's feeling like one of them is going to be alone. "I'll do it," I said getting up. "I don't like to see y'all scared plus I'm the oldest so I'm fine with it." With that I earned kissing from each of them. We decided Tyler was sharing with Craig and David sharing with Evan. I was going to share with one of the other guys. Tonight, we decided to sleep with each other for the last time before they had to come.