18.

2 ½ weeks later

Brocks pov.

After 2 weeks not seeing each other is a pain. I was laying on the couch holding Marcel in my arms watching some TV in the room. Evan and Craig were cooking dinner while the rest of us were in the room with two beds connected so we can all sleep in the same room. Lui has Jonathan on his lap and Brian has Tyler and David laying on him.

"Guy's foods ready," Evan said coming in with Craig. Brian grabbed the controller to turn off the TV but instead he pressed the next channel showing a man and a woman having s**. We all blushed watching part of it.

"I can't take it no more. Me, Evan, David and Craig stroked each other and enjoyed it and I'm pretty sure y'all will to so," Tyler said unbuttoning Brian's pants and started blow jobbing him. Brian started moaning out loud getting us all hard.

"Fuck it." Nogla went to Jonathan and started to suck his member. Shit.....

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

3rd pov

Craig went to Lui and started kissing him while Evan started to suck his member. After 10 minutes of that and with all our clothes off, the youngest 4 stopped and shook their heads. The older ones got confused but they moved around. Tyler went on top of Marcel and started to ride him. Marcel started to moan louder pumping into Tyler to make him moan as well. Evan got on his knees and elbow and told Brock to go. Brock got on his knees and went into Evan which caused Evan to moan out, but Brock started slow, to let him to fit but Evan wanted it rough, so Brock went faster that made Evan moan loud. David had a plan he wanted to do, knowing he would be in so much pain the next day, he got Lui to lay down and putted his member in him and also told Brian to go in. Brian was confused but wanted to, so he did. Lui and Brian started to thrust inside David moaning and David loader making his tongue come out. Jonathan let Craig lay down but of course he was scared and shy. Jonathan told him it's okay and he will go slow. Jonathan picked up Craig's legs over his shoulder and asks of he's ready. Craig shakes yes making Jonathan go in Craig. He thrusted slow to let Craig adjust until Craig ask to go faster and he does. After 20 minutes of sweating and moaning making Brock release his semen first in Evan and making him cum then Lui and Brian in David, then Marcel in Tyler, and then Jonathan in Craig. After they all released their semen in them, the one's thrusting filled their lovers and also came out on the young one's stomach and mouth. They all kissed each other sharing the older one's semen in their mouths and swallowed making the older one's blush. They all yawned and started to drift off. Lui and Brock started to clean up while Marcel and Brian placed the young one's down in the middle of the bed. Tyler and Craig are in the middle with David on the left and Evan on the right asleep. Jonathan slept next to David holding him making David go to his chest, Marcel next to Evan but sleeping inside Brock. Evan holding Craig with Tyler hugging Craig close into Evan, and Lui hugging Brian asleep to.