22.

Evan Pov.

We were on our way to the Hospital. Greg came taking all the files he left the other day and getting us. We were able to take a shower before we got here, and I was happy Lynn got them clothes that fitted them. I looked at my belly seeing it was forming. I was in the passenger seat looking at the mirror once and awhile looking back at the 3. Mini was still sick and leaving him home wasn't an option. We think is was a side effect of what's happening to us. Greg parked the truck at the front. We saw Lynn there. We got out greeting her. Her eyes were focused on our stomachs. She told us to come in. Some nurses and doctors waving at her and greeting Lynn. She brought us to a room where we all sat. We wanted Mini to go first so we helped him on the table. She used every tool she had taking some notes. Then Tyler went next, David, then me. She went out the room telling us she is going to do some research. We waited in the room holding hands. Please tell me were okay. Lynn came back. She told us she is going need our sample of us. We pulled a string of hair and gave it to her. She told us come back in 8 hours and she'll tell us the problem. We nodded leaving the hospital. We walked all the way home. Mini needed rest. We laid him back down the bed seeing him fall straight to sleep. I played with his hair as Tyler joined him, then Nogla, and soon was I.

Brian Pov.

We finally made it to Canada. 7-hour flight was so long. We had to wait an hour since we tried leaving the plane. We walked out the airport calling up a cab. We all took it. Brock told the driver the address and we were off. Brock said the address of the Park! We stopped getting out. Lui paid the driver and we were running. When we made it, it was a mansion? Is he sure this was his house? Brock nodded knowing what we were thinking. Delirious ringed the doorbell. No answer. We did it again. No answer. We kept pressing the doorbell. "There not here. Where are they?" I asked. My fist was forming. I wanted to see them.

"They must be at the hospital. Brock where's the hospital Lynn works at." Lui said. Brock thought for a moment and started walking. After 30 minutes we were there. We walked to the counter asking do they Have Evan Fong. She typed in her computer saying no. We then asked Craig Thompson. She said no again. Tyler or David? She said no. it looked like she was hiding something. Then a woman walked to the counter. She Grabbed some papers then saw us and turned. "Lynn!" Brock said going to her. She stopped dead tracks. She looked at him. "Hi Brock, what brings you here?" She said smiling. She is hiding something. "Where's Evan, Craig, Tyler, and David?" Brock commanded. She started saying I don't know. Saying they should be in LA. She was lying. "We know they're here. You have Craig's name on that paper," I said pointing at it. She covered it. Now she had nothing to say. "I'm sorry but the people you are looking for are not here. You may leave no-" Tyler came into view towards the woman. "What are y'all doing here?! You should be home!" Tyler said. "We came looking for y'all. We knew you were here, so we had to come. Where are the other 3"

"Shit I don't have time for this. Lynn something's wrong with Evan! He's on the ground. Nogla is trying to help him. We don't know what's wrong!" Tyler said dragging Lynn. We all barged in the room. They all had shocked expression. "What are y'all doing here?! You should be at LA at home! Shit!" Evan yelled grabbing Noglas hand. "Doesn't matter were here for you! What's wrong with Evan, Lynn?!" Lui yelled. She went to Evan putting her hand on his stomach. "It is true. Shit" I looked at Mini who looked worse. Lynn notice it. She had a scared look. "It's time Evan. I know what's wrong with you so it may be weird." She got up pressing the call button. Doctors came in taking Evan. Then Nogla fell to the ground. More doctors came in. Then Tyler to. Doctors came for him. Mini was yelling now. I went to him touching his forehead. It was burning! Shit. He started to cry and yelling in pain. Lynn pulled the bed telling doctors to take him. Delirious stopped her. "What is going on!? What is wrong with them?!"

"Get out of the way Jonathan. This is an emergency. You'll find out soon! Go wait in the waiting room and will call for you when it's done!" she said passing Delirious and going the direction Evan was taken. We all did. We waited and waited. An hour later a Lynn came. "Guys come on," She said. We followed her going into a room. We saw all 3 guys on the hospital bed in the clothes they had to wear holding covered figure. They were crying. I notice their stomach wasn't big anymore. "What was wrong with them? You cured them? Their bellies are gone." She just smiled telling us to go walk to them. "There's nothing wrong with them. Right boys?" She said looking at the young 3. Evan, David, and Tyler nodded. I went to Evan seeing the figure. It was a Baby! it shocked me and the others. I went to Nogla seeing he had one to. I went to Tyler and he had another. "Whose baby did y'all rob?" Delirious asked. They just giggled. "It's y'all fault Fuckers. Y'all are the ones who put these little guy's inside us," Tyler said. It made me shock! The others to. "HOW?!" We all yelled.

"I don't know. There was some substance I found in their system. It was odd for me to see. The first reaction was the hair. When I looked at it could tell it changed. Pregnant woman hair change. It confused me because these were guys. I had to run some test. When they came back, I took them to the room that you saw them in. I was going back to the counter grabbing the papers that had the test. I was about to tell them till you came and then here we are," Lynn said.

"When we got into those guys! In the ally when Mini ran away! It must have been them! They put something that needle with liquid." Brock yelled. It made sense. Wait if they took it then doesn't that mean. "So, what are we going to name them. Their like triplets......that were born by different people." I looked at the babies seeing each had one feature about us. They were so adorable. "Want to hold one?" David asked. Lui had the baby Evan held which had green eyes, I held the one Tyler had which had blue eyes, and Delirious held David's that had brown eyes and had little dimples. Must have been from Marcel since he was the only one who had dimples. Marcel was playing with their hands. "What are y'all going to call them?" They all looked at each other. "Y'all name them. Any name you guys pick will be perfect. No retarded name! We don't want our kids getting mad at us," Tyler said.

"Zayden." We all looked at Brock. He looked at the baby I had. The baby gabbed. It means he likes it. "Looks like he likes it. Hi Zayden," I said using one of hands taking a finger out letting the baby hold it. It looked like everyone did to. "Well then. This one should be Owen. I mean look at this guy!" Marcel yelled pointing the one Evan gave birth to. Owen fit perfect for him and he smiled to. "Okay so Zayden and Owen. Last one." We all looked at the one Delirious was holding. "Hunter," Delirious said smiling. Hunter? That was a cool name! We all nodded. "I wish mini was here. Wait he got the liquid to!" David yelled. We all looked at Lynn. "Mini is still in well labor. He isn't ready yet. When he's done, he'll be sent here and-" she was cut off when a doctor came. He whispered in her ear. "Shit! Let's go!" Lynn ran off. 3 nurses came. They were here for the babies. They needed to go check on them. Delirious, Lui, and I gave the babies to them and they left. I could see they were tired I mean how they cannot be? They just gave birth! To our kids! I told them to rest. We were going to wait here with them. They nodded falling into a deep sleep. I started talking with everyone else. 2 hours later Lynn came back. Evan, David, and Tyler were awake to. She looked sad and hesitate. "Lynn what's wrong?" Evan asked her. She looked at him.

"I tried Evan I r-really did. Craig is in a coma now."

"What?!" We all yelled.

"His sickness was getting worse and he was going weak by the minute. We had to put Craig in a coma, or he would have died giving birth. Some woman died doing that to," she said.

"What about the baby?" Marcel asked.

"If he kept going the baby would have died to not saving it or had a chance to live. We had to put him in a coma so both can be okay," she said putting her head down. Craig in a coma, no please.

"Right now, he's in a risky situation. Even if we put him in the coma he can still die. Die with the baby to because it's inside living...." I was in tears and so were the others. How can this happen.... Why Craig? He is so young. O men.