1.

Mini's pov

2 months ago, it was just a regular day of gaming with me, Wildcat, Vanoss, and Nogla. We were playing some GTA. We were having fun until Wildcat started calling out Nogla's name because he was spacing out more often and he rarely does. "Is something bugging you, Nogla?" Evan asked a little concerned. "If there's something bugging you, you can tell us David." I was also worried because Nogla is a good guy and I may have a little crush on, but that's not all. I also like Even and Tylar to and the other guy's including Delirious, Terroriser, Moosnuckle, Lui, and Basically. Even if I was the youngest, I know it wasn't possible to have more than one boyfriend, but why would I think that. I know they would never go out with me because I know their all straight while I'm gay as fuck. "Hey guys it's been awhile since we hanged out together. How about we go see each other?" Tyler suggested. We thought it was a great idea for the 4 of us to hang. We decided to stay at my place in California for at least 2 weeks. I was waiting at the airport for them to come. It wasn't long until I heard, "Mini!" I turned to see Nogla wearing his green shirt like his Character running up to me with a big smile. I smiled and waved to him. We sat down and we chatted a bit until we heard "What's up bitches!" We turned seeing Tyler coming to use wearing his wildcat shirt but with blue jeans grinning, we laughed at the commit. Now we were all waiting for Evan to show up, his flight was cancelled so he had to take a later flight the next day which was good because that would be today with everyone else coming. That's when I felt air blow next to my ear. I blushed and turned around to see Evan wearing his red jacket like his GTA character with his sunglasses grinning. "Sup, sorry I was late, but I finally got here," he said. We walked out the airport to my car. I got in the driver seat while they put their bags in the trunk. When we got to my house, I showed them the room they will be staying at on the second floor. I showed them where everything was if they needed anything. Then Nogla yelled, "I'm hungry!" We all laughed until our stomachs grumbled. Tyler said we should order pizza, but Evan said he doesn't mind cooking up something. I agreed and offered to help. Nogla and Tyler looked at us all happy and said they were fine with it and started heading to the livingroom to watch TV as they wait. I was cutting the vegetables until I cut my myself, they made me yell from the shock. Next thing I know Tyler and David burst in the kitchen saying, "Are you ok!?" They walked next to me with Evan already looking at my finger. I'm fine trying to show them, but blood started to drip down my hand to Evan's. "God Craig you almost gave us a heart attack," David said relived. "I'm going to get the bandages to clean that," Tyler said heading to the restroom. "Y'all do that, while I finish up cooking," Evan said washing his hands then picking up the knife to cut the food. "No, I'm fine I want to help finish," I said walking next to Evan but got pulled back by David. "Come on Mini, let's take a look at that cut, we don't want you passing out on us because the cut." "I agree with Nogla, Mini, it's fine I'll finish up, don't worry," he said smiling and pushing me out the kitchen with Nogla. I was being pulled to the couch by Nogla with my good hand. Tyler came and sat down next to me taking out the bandages and cleaning supplies. "A little too much you think Ty?" I said giggling a little. I looked at Tyler who was blushing a little and Nogla to. I was confused why but didn't care, it was priceless! At the end Tyler put a bandage on my finger. My hand started to sting with the cleaning liquid on it as well. "Their, good as new. Now stop whining," Nogla said, petting my hair. It felt warm. "Hey girls, when you're done playing around, food's ready," Evan said laughing a bit at the commit. "Say's the man cooking like a wife," Tyler said laughing his butt off. "Fine be like that Tyler. Craig, David would you like to eat girls, or do you prefer to join the other girl" Evan asked. "Hey, I helped cook and cut my hand in accident in the process. I get a free pass" I huffed in a whiney tone. "True, what about you Nogla?" looking at David. "I'm hungry! Can I have Tyler's food?" He said grinning. "What?! No! I'm hungry! Come on Evan! Mini help me out!" Tyler said looking at me with his begging face. "Ok, ok. Come on let's go eat before Tyler tears up begging more of starvation," I said getting up and heading to the kitchen with Evan. "Yes! Beat that Evan! I love you Mini!" Tyler said joking around, but when he said that made my heart skip. I knew he was joking around but made me happy and sad at the same time. I sat down eating quietly while the others were talking. "Mini are you ok?". I looked up to see Evan right next to my face. "I-Im fine", O shit I stuttered. "Are you sure?" Nogla said about to get up. "I'll take it Nogla", I said getting up and putting our plates up. I started to clean the dishes while they left to their rooms. I felt relieved but sad. I didn't want to be alone. In this 2-story house it gets pretty lonely. Now I have company for once. It's different playing video games with the gang. It's even harder for me when thunder comes because my past. As I finish cleaning up, I headed to my room and sleep.