25.

1 month later

Lui Pov.

After 3 weeks we invited all our families to our home in LA to meet our kids and each other. You could say this was like a wedding and party for all of us. We had our suits in the room. We were setting up the party since we wanted it to be fun. Me and Delirious were putting up the decorations in the back. Craig went with Brian to get deserts from the bakery also bringing Craig's parents. Brock was on his way to the airport taking the truck and Evan was also going taking another truck. A lot of people were coming I mean it's our families! I was excited. Including some of our friends like Jiggly and Scotty. I'm just nervous meeting the others. After 6 hours everyone was here. Everyone took a shower getting dressed. We wanted to do the wedding first. I was so excited. They were going to have my last name I mean even if they didn't, I would still be with them. Everyone sat down on the chairs. "Now where are these babies?" Nogla's mom said. Evan brought Zayden giving him to her, Tyler gave Owen to my mom, David gave Camellia to Brocks mom, and Craig gave Hunter to Brian's mom. All the moms were excited. We lined up in front of the guy. The babies were held by our parent's. Lynn was of course recording every single bit. As the wedding went on, we said our own vows. Each very sweet after the next. Then we finally kissed making it official. We're Caliber's! The kids have my last name to! We put all the chairs up finally having a party. We all went in a circle to start dancing. Everyone was smiling. Just the way I want them to be. What shocks me is that the babies haven't cried yet. The young 4 held the babies they gave birth to showing each one to the family. Cartoonz was with Delirious and a little kid playing with Joe who was dead squirrel. It must be his sister's daughter so Jonathan's nephew. Where is she though? I want to meet her. Maybe couldn't make it. Gorilla went up to them chatting with them after chatting with Jiggly. Evan was with Marcel showing Owen to my parents. They were very happy. It was hard to explain to them that they had our genes and the 4 gave birth to them but after explaining how it happened covering some the kids ears on some parts they understood. I was talking to Craig for a bit till Lynn came. "Craig, I need to talk to you." Craig kissed my cheek then left with Lynn having Camellia in his arms. Then I felt a tug on my leg. "Hey Andy, what's up?" I said getting down on my knee. "So, you're my brother in law like Evan, Craig, Brian, Brock, Tyler, Marcel, and Jonathan?" Andy asked.

"That's right Andy."

"What about the babies. Owen, Hunter, Zayden, and Camellia?"

"Well those babies are your nephews since they are David's kids to." Andy nodded. It was getting late so now and pretty much the kids fell asleep, but the babies were awake. We waved goodbye to everyone. They were staying in the hotel. We suggested they stay but declined. Every one of us started to clean up. Tyler came inside right after helping Craig take the babies to the room. After we finished, we headed upstairs. To go straight to bed.