ᵀᵂᴱᴺᵀᵞ-ᶠᴼᵁᴿ

|Edited: September 18, 2020|

|Bonnie's P.O.V|

The next morning me and Jack woke up early. We took a shower, and then got dressed.

 We took a shower, and then got dressed

I went to Jonah's bunk to wake Dean up. "Dean, wake up."I said kissing his cheek. "But I don't want to mommy."He said turning his back, his back facing me. 

"Don't make me bring out the tickle monster."I said. I stayed quiet. Jack came over to us and started to tickle Dean everywhere. "O-Okayyy. I-I'm u-up."He said giggling. 

Jack stopped tickling him. "Okay Bub, arms up."Jack said. Dean put his arms up, and we started to get him dressed. After 15 minutes, because he and Jack had to do their hair. After they were done I took Dean's hand. "Come on Dean, let's go eat."I said. All three of us walked out of the room. "Eben!"Dean yelled letting go of my hand and running to him. 

Eben bent down and picked up Dean. "Mini Jack, how did ya sleep?"Eben asked. "Great."Dean said excitedly. "Good, high five."Eben said. He high fives him. 

Eben looked to me and Jack. "Hey, guys."He said. "Hey, Eben."We both said. We see the rest of the boys eating. "Good morning boys."I said. "Morning."They all said.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|After Breakfast|

Today was our day off. So I was in the bedroom scrolling through my social media's responding to comments, etc. I then felt a lump in the back of my throat. I got up and ran to the bathroom emptying my stomach into the toilet. 

After I was finished, I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. When I was done I went and layed down on the bed pulling the covers over my body. I felt cold now. 15 minutes later Eben came in. 

"Hey Bonnie, you okay?"He asked. I shook my head 'No'. He sighed. He then climbed into the bed with me and wrapped his arms around me. I felt the warmth of his body and melted into his chest. 

"What's wrong?"He asked against my neck. "Don't feel good."I mumbled. "You want anything?"He asked. "Just cuddles."I said. He brought me closer to him. "Okay."He said.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|Jack's P.O.V|

Me and the boys were messing around with Dean, but then I wondered why haven't Bonnie and Eben came out of the room yet. "Guys, I'll be right back."I said. 

I got up off the floor and walked to the room. It is so quiet in there. I opened the door to see Eben and Bonnie sleeping while cuddling each other. 

I smiled. I'm not jealous, because Eben and Bonnie do this all the time. They have this sister and brother relationship going on, and they're hard to separate when together. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of them. Then posted it on Instagram.

 ❤️💬Liked by chrishemsworth, loganpaul, and 945,239 othersjackaverymusic: Brother And Sister Cuddles😍😍😍@ebenofficial @bunnysinthehouseView all 2,267 commentsloganpaul: Muh sister💕💕💕sebastianstan: So cute😍whyshouldwe: Jack, you better be je...

❤️💬
Liked by chrishemsworth, loganpaul, and 945,239 others
jackaverymusic: Brother And Sister Cuddles😍😍😍@ebenofficial @bunnysinthehouse
View all 2,267 comments
loganpaul: Muh sister💕💕💕
sebastianstan: So cute😍
whyshouldwe: Jack, you better be jealous😈