ᶠᴵᵛᴱ

|Edited: September 15, 2020|

|Bonnie's P.O.V|

After that talk, I went to go check my phone. My phone was blowing up. I unlocked my phone and checked what is this all about. I saw a video of me and Jack singing together, and it already has 90M views. "What the fuck!"I yelled, and the boys came up to me. 

"What? What's wrong? Are you hurt? Do you need to go to the hospital? Are you dying?"Corbyn said checking me all over to see if I'm hurt. "No, but check this out. The video you guys posted all over social media of me and Jack singing has 90M views already."I said. "What!"They all said at the same time. 

"Yeah, shocking."I said. "So, guys, let's go to the mall, yeah?"I said. They all nodded. So, we went outside, and me and the boys got into my car.

 So, we went outside, and me and the boys got into my car

"Bonnie, I love your car."Corbyn says. "Thanks! Logan bought it for me for my sweet sixteen, and her name is Flo like from the movie 'Cars'."I said. I put on a song on the radio.

It was Britney Spears and I started to sing the song. A couple of minutes later the song was done, and everyone looked at me. "What?"I questioned. "You sound like Britney too, and we already posted all over social media again."Daniel said. "Okay, maybe I could do a lot of celebrity impressions, and I didn't tell you guys."I said. 

"What? We are all going to talk about this sooner or later."Jack said. "Okay, fine by me."I said with a shrug, and continue to drive.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|Corbyn's P.O.V|

Since next week is Bonnie's birthday, I'm going to text the boys my idea since we are all in the same car and I can't say it out loud.
~Texting the Why Don't We group chat~

Bean'oYo guys, we should buy Bonnie a teacup puppy for her birthday next week, and get The Vampire Diaries cast too. 

Noddles: Yeah let's do it.

~Texting over~
Everyone agreed to it, and we were at the Mall.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|Zach's P.O.V|

I love Bonnie so much, I treat her like a big sister like I never had. That's why me and all the boys are throwing her a surprise party at our house. We are getting her a puppy, and her other present which is a surprise for her.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|Jonah's P.O.V|

I love Bonnie as a little sister, she is the best sister that I could ever have. That's why we are throwing her a surprise birthday party at our house.