ᶠᴵᶠᵀᴱᴱᴺ

|Edited: September 17, 2020|

|Bonnie's P.O.V|

So once when I was done getting dressed, I went downstairs to have the shock of my life...Bebe Rexha was standing right in front of me. "Oh my chuck."That's all I could manage out of my mouth. "Hey girl, I love your outfit."Bebe said. 

"Thanks. I just can't believe you're here, like standing right here...right now."I said. "Well, the only reason why I'm here is, that you know the song you did with you and your boyfriend. Well, you were the best person who could match my voice ever, so I just came here to see you, hear you sing some songs, and spend time with you."She said. 

"Okay, this-this is just all mind-blowing."I said. "Well, you got to believe it girl."She said. "Now let's hear you sing from that beautiful voice."She said clapping her hands. I blushed at that. 

"Okay. I'll have Jack sing with me right now because I always wanted to sing the song 'Rewrite The Stars' from The Greatest Showman with him."I said. "Awe!"Everyone said. "Shut up guys, now let us sing."I said to them.

After we have sung that song Jack kissed me on my cheek. "Awe!"I heard everyone say. I just blushed. "Awe, my baby sis is blushing!"Logan said. "Next song!"I yelled.

"That was so fucking good!"Bebe yelled. "Thank you, Bebe."I said. Then this continued all day. We hang out, ate, watch movies together, she left, then everyone started to get ready for bed. 

"Goodnight everyone."Me and Jack said at the same time. "Goodnight."Everyone else said. Me and Jack went into our room and changed our clothes. Then I started singing when we got into the bed, then after a minute, Jack started singing.

After we were done I layed down on his chest. "I love you so much."Jack said kissing my forehead. "I love you too."I said, then fell into a dreamful sleep.