ᵀᵂᴱᴺᵀᵞ-ᵀᴴᴿᴱᴱ

Here's what the ring looked like in the last chapter.

|Edited: September 18, 2020|

|Bonnie's P.O.V|

After the concert was over, I was talking to the cast of The Avengers. "So we're invited to your guys' wedding?"Chris Hemsworth questioned. I nodded eagerly. "Wow, we are honored to attend."Scarlett said. 

I grinned really big because in the inside I am exploding. "Mommy, I'm tired."Dean said rubbing is eyes walking over to me. I pulled him onto my lap. 

"Shh, okay baby, just go to sleep. I got you."I whispered to him soothingly. He curled up into my lap. I ran my hand through his hair once, and he slapped my hand away. "Not my hair."He mumbled. He grabbed my arms and made me wrap them around him. Everyone chuckled. 

"He's really handsome."Tom Hiddleston said. "Thank you."I said looking down at my son. Jake and the boys came over plugging on my vlog camera. And then here's this. "Alright Jakepaulers, it's time for me to go. Remember to always smile and dab on those haters-"I cut him off. 

"Nuh-uh, none of that. That's my vlog camera, you have your own. You want me to call Mom, Dad, and Logan?"I asked him. He shook his head violently. "Okay, do it the right way then."I said. 

Everyone laughed seeing how Jake gets scared of me very easily. After a few minutes, he was done. "Ugh! Finally, aye no one messes with her. She's fucking scary."Jake said. 

"It's true. You guys remember we woke her up in the morning with ice water, and for the afternoon we had to hide in the cupboards."Corbyn said. "Yeah."Daniel said. 

"It's not my fault, I'm not a morning person. I don't even know why I'm a Pool, ha you get it. Jake Pool! Logan Pool! Any of the pools, I don't care!"I said. "Haha, very funny."Jake said.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|In The Tour Bus|

After we all said goodnight to the cast and exchanged numbers with them, we went onto the tour bus to get ready for bed. I put Dean down onto Jonah's top bunk since Dean told me off today about sleeping with Jonah. 

So, I just laid him down onto his bunk. Once I laid him down I kissed his forehead and whispered goodnight to him. "Thank you, Jojo."I said. "Anytime."He said. I walked into me and Jack's shared room on the tour bus.

 I walked into me and Jack's shared room on the tour bus

I closed the door. I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I stripped out of my clothes and got into the shower.

(Read smut on 'The Book Of Smut'.)

He helped me clean myself, and get ready for bed.

I climbed into bed with Jack and he pulled me against his chest, so my back was against him

I climbed into bed with Jack and he pulled me against his chest, so my back was against him. "I am so glad I asked you to be my wife. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and Dean. I love you soon to be Bonnie Harley Avery."Jack said against my neck. 

"Love you too, Jack Robert Avery. Always and Forever."I said singing 'Always And Forever'. "Always and Forever."Jack sang it too. With that, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter. And yeah there is a song called, 'Always And Forever'. I listen to old school music. Y'all should listen to it.

Anyone comment down below if you know these people.
•The O'Jays
•Lenny Williams
•The Manhattan's
•Otis Redding
•Al Green
•The Temptations
•The Isley Brothers
If you know these people you guys are my fam. Love you guys✌️