ᶠᴼᵁᴿᵀᴱᴱᴺ

|Edited: September 17, 2020|

|Corbyn's P.O.V|

Last night I actually didn't get any sleep, because Bonnie kept crying about the nightmare that she had so I had to comfort her all night. I woke up to make everyone breakfast, but Bonnie was on my arm so I pushed her off my arm without waking her up. I went to go take a 25-minute shower, then I got dressed.

Once I did that I headed downstairs, then made eggs, bacon, and pancakes

Once I did that I headed downstairs, then made eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Bonnie's been having weird cravings. Last time I caught her eating pickles with sour cream. I literally almost throw up when she ate those two together.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|1 Hour Later|

|Bonnie's P.O.V|

I woke up to the smell of food. So I got out of Bean's bed and went into the kitchen to see all the boys eating at the table. "Hey boys."I said. "Hey, Bonnie."They all said. Once I got a whole bunch of crackers and candy, I just sat at the table with the boys, but between Jack and Corbyn. "So how did Bonnie do last night Corbyn?"Jack asked. 

"Um she was doing good until 4:00 am, she was crying until she fell asleep, the good part is the baby was kicking all night." Corbyn said while smiling at her. "Wow. Thanks, dude."I said. "You got it, dude!"Corbyn exclaimed. I think he has been watching too much Full House.

"No more Full House for you for right now."I said. When I said that everyone started laughing, then this happened. "Thass muh boii's, and sissy."Logan said while vlogging. "Aye! Loggy!"I squealed running to him and hugging him. 

"How's my little nephew/niece."He said while touching my stomach. "Good, Corbyn just told us that he or she was kicking last night, while I was sleeping which I didn't feel at all. I guess I am a very heavy sleeper."I said. "And you snore loud."Everyone said. 

"Shut the fuck up, guys."I said. "Okay, okay take it easy yo. Take a chill pill."Corbyn said. I glared at him, which in response I get a kiss on the cheek by him. I can't stay mad at him, which made me grin. I went upstairs and fed Loki. Then got dressed for the day.

 Then got dressed for the day

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|Logan's P.O.V|

"Guys, Bebe is actually on her way over here. She saw her and your video Jack, and she wants to see Bonnie today."I said. "Okay, Bonnie is going to be excited to see her."Zach said. "She is. and Bebe wants to hear her sing too. It's going to be so much fun today."I said.

"I said