ˢᴱᵛᴱᴺ

(A/N: Bonnie is now living with the boys as they offered to let her stay with them.)

|Edited: September 15, 2020|

|Bonnie's P.O.V|

My birthday is tomorrow, so I really don't know what I am doing for my birthday. "Aye! Bon, what are you doing tomorrow?"Logan asked me. Logan just came over, because I moved in with the boys, and he wants to be the overprotective big brother he is. "Nothin' just chillin'."I said. "Oh, okay."He said.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|Logan's P.O.V|

I am about to tell the boys that she is not doing anything tomorrow, and that means we could throw her a surprise party. "Hey, boys?"I questioned. "Yeah? What?"Jonah asks. "So, I was talking to Bonnie, and she said she's not doing anything tomorrow. So, that means we could throw the surprise birthday party for her."I said. 

"Okay someone needs to take her out for a while, while we decorate the whole house."Corbyn said. "I'll take her."Jack said. "Okay, then that's settled. We have to go to the Pet Store, Target, Walmart, Party City, and we got to buy the cake for her too. And I know she always wanted a cake from Carlo's Bakery, baked by the famous Buddy."I said. "Okay, let's go then."Zach said. 

"Oh yeah, ummm, the cast is coming in the morning, so I needed to tell you guys right now."I said. "Okay."They all said at the same time. So, we went to all the places and got the stuff that we needed. But the cake, since we'll get it tomorrow when Buddy gets here. She wanted a Supernatural cake. So, we got the cake and went back to the house.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|Jack's P.O.V|

So, I am taking Bonnie to Jake's house, because the whole Team 10 and Jake wants to spend time with her. "Bunny, are you ready now? We have to go."I said. "Yeah. Wait! I have one more thing to do."She said.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|Bonnie's P.O.V|

So I was getting ready right now.