ˢᴵˣ

|Edited: September 15, 2020|

|Bonnie's P.O.V|

Next week is my birthday. I am turning 18. I wonder what we are doing next week. "We are here guys."I said as I turned off the car. They got out the car like there a bunch of monkeys. We walked into the store and got all the stuff that we need. Then we went to get pizza and more junk food. You know, hopefully, I could see The Vampire Diaries Cast on my birthday.

The Cast Of Vampire Diaries:

After we were done at the mall we went home, unloaded the car, and went inside to put the stuff away

After we were done at the mall we went home, unloaded the car, and went inside to put the stuff away. After we were done putting stuff away, I went to get my PJs on.

 After we were done putting stuff away, I went to get my PJs on

I went back to the living room and straddled Jack. "What do you want?"Jack whined. "Nothing Jackie."I mumbling while kissing his jawline. "Bonnie, not in front of the boys."Jack whispered. "Just leave it alone."I said, then kissed his lips roughly. I started grinding while he was gripping my ass tightly. 

After a while, I started speeding up my pace, while he was groaning in my mouth. "Guys! No having sex on the couch!"Corbyn yelled just like a mother. "Fuck off, Bean!"I yelled back. Then I got off of Jack, and put my head on his lap while he plays with my hair. The last thing I heard was Jack whispering in my ear, 'I love you, and I won't let anyone hurt you', then I fell asleep.